one to one and sentence death

Hi . I’m playing island challenge .I’m level 271 now . but from level 150 to now all the team I was facing use the same strategy (death sentence and one to one ) .I’m not losing to this strategy but it annoying if it keep coming. Is this game poor in strategy . is it the only one !!! Why the teams do not use others strategy !!! Its ridiculous to face teams using the sane strategy again and again

Game has many more strats thing is that’s the easiest one to pull off

Well the attacks that one shot monsters are 400 sec blasts or death sentence. The way to support it is stun and sleep.

If you can build a solid team for high level buffs with other strategies, such as posion/ timestrike/ blood moves (not the ones on novablast / death sentence monsters), then i say go for it. Hardly effective most of the time.

If you can beat UC gatekeeper 5 without stun/sleep then I want to see it.

Hi . I’m playing island challenge .I’m level 271 now . but from level 150 to now all the team I was facing use the same strategy (death sentence and one to one ) .I’m not losing to this strategy but it annoying if it keep coming. Is this game poor in strategy . is it the only one !!! Why the teams do not use others strategy !!! Its ridiculous to face teams using the sane strategy again and again

Ai doesn’t know how to play or counter this kind of strategy so it’s easy in an event like IC because you never actually play a real person

Guys i know how to beat that strategy .I wasn’t asking how . but I’m talking why all my opponents in ic use it .its annoying to face same team and strategy over and over

Zard I actually did do this last UC. It’s a bummer you don’t have Line because I can show you the team I used.

Z19 GarciaOak

Ask GaryOak, i think he pulled it off.

I see you cuz

It’s to acquire all the free goods with the least amount of frustration- ( path of least resistance)
IC is buggy (for example SE protectors gets to hg status while poisoned, and I gotta hit them like 2 -3 times before they go down)

One dream hunt - then a follow up hit - never encounter this bug

Sorry in advance to the guys who run into this and aren’t prepared :frowning: GL

Yeahhh… I met your team in there. Instantly retreated lol no chance with both Diredemon on the front line. I was running 2x Megabomb (one was Utopian), Bomb curse legendary and one-on-one. Thankfully I only met you once.