Not getting diamonds

…the HD retinal, IPad 2, Original?

Hey guys, I can give you my file, but you’ll have to explain how I do that, im not very technologically proficient. and whatever else helps, i was waiting for this patch to come out before I got into PvP and now its not working! Haha, no worries.

and Deadpool, it does not say the type of phone on the back, sorry! I’m pretty sure it’s a 4 (not 4s).

How do you not know your phone type? >.<

You can just find it in the settings I think, and if all else fails see what features your phone has that older versions of that phone doesn’t have to find out version, such as siri, the interface when you double tap home button, ect.

Not to sound rude, but i have to agree with Kitty

How don’t you know what device you have?

I’ve linked how to figure that out in the first sentence

Here’s for the iPad

Keep track of what device you have. Makes life that much easier

We will not research which device you have. We are not mind readers. You’re all big boys and girls.

Has anyone send their game file? If not pm me and I will try

Sorry for trying to help! HI is the only game I play on my iphone reguarly, I live/ work in a very rural area with limited tech and cell reception and normally don’t use my phone.  I guess what im trying to say is im not very versed in gaming and tech stuff so please cut me a bit of slack! I thought it would be easier to find out what type of phone I have, but it is not in the settings, nor labeled anywhere on the phone.  I checked the website that deadpool linked to (thanks!) and it’s a 4 (GSM model).

Im still willing to send a game file if yall still need it and somebody is willing to explain it to me!

thanks guys, looking into this! 

I don’t know the model of my iPad for the same reason I don’t know the model of my toothbrush: it isn’t relevant in my day to day life. On my PC I can rattle off part numbers and specs, but an ipad is an ipad, with no customization whatsoever possible, beyond storage. When you go to buy an ipad, you aren’t choosing between different models, specs, ect., you’re buying an ipad.

And I have a 4th gen ipad

But it does factor into what you do if something goes wrong on it, correct?

So doesn’t that mean you should be aware of which gen it is?

It’s basic maintenance, same as you would for your PC.

I’m not saying you should know every detail about it. Just the model goes miles.

Was able to reproduce the error with Tripp’s help. Will start debugging now!

Should be fixed now!

its strange, I did not fight any battle yet, but I’m already in Master League.

can you check it?

latest Game Version using iOS 8.1 on iPhone 5 (GSM)

This is not strange at all Ryan has already stated that there is only one group now.

Thanks for replying. I missed reading this information somewhere