• NO DOLPHINS
  • NO POSEIDON+MYST
  • NO FD MAEVE+FLUTTERS
  • NO GFs
  • NO CRYSTALWORMS
  • NO THLUGS
  • NO BEING TERRORIZED BY MY LUNACTIA AND OPHI
1 Like

Ooh this sounds like a fun challenge. I also want a special rule where there are no restrictions on anything. Then we can see just how bad things really are without the restriction (band aid) list

5 Likes

That would only be fair @NMEduck

Im down for no rules, including no team cost, no restrictions on using multiples of the same monster, etc

Can I vote twice?

1 Like

Absolutely disapprove this degenerate idea. I don’t get why would you prevent me from using, for example, 5★ monsters with LINK Deathstroke

4 Likes

We will make an “unrestricted list” for this rule with arborgias on it

1 Like

The good apple :pleading_face:

2 Likes

@Naomie
@WRO_RezPecTor
@Gentle
@CUBANxNEO
@Richito
@Lacktwo

Why don’t you like this rule idea?

1 Like

because it would no longer make sense to play pvp. What I like most about the arena is thinking about making links, having fun fighting against rival links. I always read the opinions of other players in the forum, but I never give my opinion, I’m not interested in discussing, but this time I’m going to give my opinion, just this time. I see a lot of players asking for nerfs to certain monsters, I only see players unable to destroy plays that other players managed to form due to their logic and thinking ability. If you ask for a nerf of a monster, I am 100% sure that you do not use it, humans are like that, we want the evil to others. do you want my advice? stop crying so much, try to overcome your obstacles, overcome yourselves and don’t go around asking for a nerf on everything you can’t win. play, enjoy and learn to get up when you lose. I don’t want answers, I just would like you to take the advice
I’m not going to answer any comment, as I said before I don’t like topic threads, read my message, take it and pass by😉
Greetings Richito

2 Likes

0 thinking ability is needed to make a link teams because the Devs already did the thinking for you

Actually, I don’t think you’ve ever beaten me before @Richito

1 Like

I don’t know if I’ve beaten you before, you’re not important enough to remember your name
Sorry!:neutral_face:

First response after stating that I would not respond to any comments​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Well well,let me talk again,the real problem about why people ask for a nerf to “any” monster it’s simple,if 80-100 players run same team is not “logic and thinking ability” is one team managed by devs,then a lot of guys saw it,and make it
If you don’t know what say please,keep quiet

1 Like

I don’t use link monster strategies, but a few months ago I woke up to Ophidiator, which needs to link with reptile type monsters, besides, I don’t have problems with link fire users, or any other element. I guess there will always be players who copy teams, it happens in all games, it’s called “Law of minimum effort”, in any case everyone is happy playing with what they can or with what they like the most. Blessings

2 Likes

We would both be crippled by this rule until our ophis could fight it out @CUBANxNEO

1 Like

Super weak response after I replied to you calling me out @Richito :pleading_face:

1 Like

Coz i dont have so many monster ,and I only have a few of those I use. Most of them have bond, link, etc, so i i not agree with that :v::pray:

2 Likes

Stops me from running earth

@NMEGaryOak At this point my collection is larger than just about anyone else’s who isn’t a whale so these restrictions would restrict my teambuilding options far less than most.

These things are a small price to pay to avoid playing against link Fire, maeve, dolphins, etc every game, if only for a short amount of time