NMA Official Clan Thread

It was a new team I was trying. I ran that and remember playing you with my soulstealer line. It was a good game but I won. I love trying to come up with new teams but my altime fav will always be soulstealer. Gallio counter the night night.

It’s possible I’m not remembering but I don’t think I saw a single soul stealer this pvp. He kinda fell off with chronox and nightrider being so common. Curious if you remember the team I used? There was someone else saying they played me but the team they said I used didn’t match mine at all. Hope there isn’t a copy cat out there lol.

Side note I had a question for you Thill check your messages.

I saw one. I think scotty was using it.

All it takes is a little friendship and similar interests and a small spark can ignite a blaze.

Officially the oldest alliance (if you can call it that) in the game with some of the most recognized names; we have been together since May 10th, 2016 and have grown with this game.

We hope the community continues to prosper and we are glad to be a part of it.

With over 100,000 messages in just under 6 months, we’ve grown together, learned together, fought one another, strategized together, and made decisions together.

We are not an ordinary group of people and we have high expectations of everyone in our group. If clans do become an official part of the game, we will be striving to be the best.

Best wishes,

Althouse- Neo Monsters Anonymous member

I used him for 2 matches also played quite a few SS teams

My soulstealer line destroyed every chrono frontline I might add. Everyone one was worried about chrono and forgot about soulstealer. Big mistake

Depends. My FL had SS in it and 8/10 times chrono got him down to HG and only my Shiva saved him so I don’t know what you’re on about

Shadowyrm was a good counter for those teams I found.

Made me feel a little bad for them in the end.

Paige your frontline soulstealer is not my frontline soulstealer. My start was +9 Gallio plus the buckler and plus 9 SS and plus nine frost.

NMA is one proud member stronger. Congrats to THill who has been officially invited. THill has been considered for NMA inclusion for awhile due to his notability as a member of the community but had disappeared in recent weeks. His months of constructive discussion on forum topics and general high performance have earned him a spot in NMA and we are happy to have him now that he’s back!

I’m am honored to join the clan of NMA. I feel like I one am award lol. I still meant what I said earlier though about winning. :sunglasses:

Lol bring it on!

I hate soulstealer frontline :confounded::confounded:.
Due to robin chrono and ice fang i cant place protector in the front and then soulstealer unstoppable in the front :sob::sob:.

Your ss line was indeed one of the few teams who got my cronos line up. Also I’ve run a SS line up myself the last 2 days of PvP and it still holds very strong, with a good match up both vs night night and chronos… especially now that bane on 5th is very rare

If you run midas and lava in night night then it becomes a coin flip on whether the first sleep all is too brutal or not. I mean you could just ultradusk and play it out but then it’s still a chance night can flip and survivor down enough

Aegis and croc.

Stops robin and any protect killers, won’t help against both robin and icefang but then you can’t really protect against them

how can his line up end in a coinflip ?
galio goes first stuns everything aside of lava. now ss can just use dsa and frostrider 1v1 at which point you are kinda screwed no matter what.

Midas lava nightrider gearcroc. You can’t stun it, midas outspeeds frostrider and all other protectors, robin can only kill midas.

I’ve been testing a few different things in the 4th slot because galvbane seems to be a thing, thus far the two best options are gearcroc or tiamazus. I also tried chrono into nightrider but that can get very awkward if things don’t go to plan, whereas with normal night night it is easier to predict outcomes.

True, I was talking about more popular turbo night night line with night hunter, were I just aoe with Leo and they’re done for, and even with Midas and TT you can set rider life total in a pretty hard way to avoid DA… but still that’s a more solid line up against SS but it was pretty rare last PvP… probably only you run that :slight_smile:

Edit: Midas is actually slower than rider, 51 vs 55 so rider should outspeed midas consistently

Yeah I’m basically the only guy not using night hunter right now XD.

Turbo is basically high risk high reward, except it’s way too risky when everyone is running stuff like leo and robin in the front. I had tiamazus in the 4th spot for a long tie with penguin at 5, that way a lot of the time I can get nightrider something like 3 or 4 turns in a row relatively easily if they don’t deal with nightrider well enough, and some poison munching if they do. Plus it lets nightrider sweep much harder cause it lets you ignore hold ground.

Edit response: it’s close enough for speed variable to kick in, so again it’s another coin flip. And before you mention it I have midas at +8 currently, so it’s definitely a coin flip XD

Ahah I know it’s +8 but even with both at +9 the odds are very much in favor of rider going first I believe… 4 difference is usually enough to outspeed… but might be wrong