NMA CLANS

I want to be in NMA clans.what i do for that?

I like your capslock :grin::grin:

They said you had to beat hidan with half team left or something like that

Not quite, Alucard says that it is by invite if you show that you have a strong understanding of strategy and tactics.

They probably do some internal vote too.

We ask on the group chat before bringing someone in just in case, but that’s about it

That too XD

very well prepared you hidan .the next pvp I’ll beat you.

HEY THERE IS NME JP NMA F2P

ALL OF THESE CLANS HAVE REQUIREMENTS…

F2P IS FREE TO PLAY SO YEAH THATS IT

JP IS JAPANESE

NME IS NEO MONSTERS ELITE WHERE YOU HAVE TO BE TOP 500 IN THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE

IN NMA THEY WERE ALREADY PICKED BY THEMSELVES… THEY’RE FULL

BUT YEAH PICK ONE OF THE THREE GUYS THAT ARE OPEN

Refrain from using capslock in the future thanks

I ran some pretty wonky teams last PvP so let’s keep it on beating me when I actually play serious I guess… though we still do a vote even after that.

Good luck on beating Hidan with half team left lol you will have hard times only to beat him ahahah

More than that, people forget nma is a group of friends (well, internet friends)… that’s why there really isn’t a rule to decide who can join… even if it’s the best player in the world, we might not invite him if we don’t like him…

Hidan,can you give me a favor ,If you fight me in PvP ,don’t hold because if there is something more enerve that the defeat is that the opponent is not given substance in a game.My Name is Lyro.PS:don’t forget this Name.

You know he can’t pick his team based on who he’s facing right? You do that before you find out.

I think NME is changing criteria to top 200 rather than top 500 but don’t quote me on that, I don’t know if a decision has been made yet

I believe Klumpi’s stated something like that twice now and no one really protested so it’s probably gonna happen

Hes probably top 10 in pvp rofl :smile::smile:

yes but… Where is Klumpi right now? He doesn’t answer anymore anywhere lol

Your guess is as good as mine.

If we are really taking that desicion i would rather a x spot in pvp than UC, UC needs especific monsters, pvp is about strategy and we want good people in the clan (atleast not noobs lol)

i think thats a better decision to establish a clan. btw am not interested in joining 

LMAO, help my teams pleasee?
Thats words seems familliar