Next update please include.....

Pvp is actually 3 days and 9 hours for me.

It start at 9am Friday for me and ends on Monday 9am.

Where i only play on Friday Saturday because of weekends and miss on some tickets on sunday and never play on monday.

1 Like

3 Likes

Am talking about ranked pvp.

And its called time differences. Am +GMT

How does time differences make a 72 hour pvp for 81 hours?

1 Like

My bad i counted it in days not in hours.

Amen

The only thing i would like to see in the next update is:

Less pve and more pvp events.
1-Something like arena would be nice. You pick like 20 random monsters and fight vs other players, getting lucky and skill is the game decider.

2- i have played few games where team effort is nice (where random chests are given to players based on their performance) (like a team of 10 battle in pvp and some of there wins goes toward the team and the team with the highest points gets better rewards).

3- Unranked is opened for the period of the month.

4- Bugs are being fixed.

I would love to see draft PvP
like ic style but you draft every time you go in so there’s no set team you always draft a new team

2 Likes

I would love to see an all SE below PVP or a stun immune PVP

4 Likes

Thats exactly like my arena idea but you get to play few games with the draft before your knocked out or you complete the arena.

1 Like

I would like to see a PvP where every time you enter the top 50, you lose access to any legend released after the 2018 Easter festival (Mal/Ankou).

Probably way too hard to program that, but it would be interesting.

1 Like

That be easy I just won’t play no one will

What about an event, where only certain types are allowed. Like fire and frass types are allowed for level 1, and you have to use those monsters to beat 2-5 short battles, but you can’t use 1 monster in 2 battles? And lvl 2 would be only holy types, lvl 3 only dark types etc…

But again, can’t use the same monsters twice, so you have to use different teams each time

3 Likes

oh sweet yeah that could be so fun

1 Like

similar in a sense to the tournament we did once where you had a best of 3 but could only use 1 mon once so had to build completely different teams

1 Like

Rip the guy with only 16 monsters

I want a response from Devs regarding all these suggestions.

It feels like talking to a wall

1 Like

Let us activate our own death revenges again with cannibalize/backstab, that’s what the people want @Dev_VKC

2 Likes

No. Definitely not this.

3 Likes

Make 7 Start Tickets Useable.

Comme Sacrament