Newbie question about buying golden eggs

So the festival eggs just ended and I was wondering when special kind of golden eggs come back. Should I wait for new special eggs or buy a regular one?

It is better to wait for the festival eggs.

I’d wait because the super epic/legendary rate is very low outside the festival egg period. In fact it’s pretty low even in the festival egg period.

I guess I got pretty lucky then because I got omega from the festival egg on the 3rd day playing this game :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a little envious :grinning:

Yeah I got very lucky with my eggs, I got an arkwing right after I pulled omega and shortly after I got vulcarexis so I was able to build a really strong poison team. One question though are the grand four strong? I ony have 13 neomonsters right now and idk if I can beat them.

Very nice! Personally, I found the grand four quite straightforward. The champion is harder and I had to have a few attempts to beat the emperor. My team sounds like it’s weaker than yours too. 

The champion was kinda of easy for me took me a couple of try’s but won cause of my necrowing

Don’t buy eggs except on festival times it’s a waste of time otherwise most my monsters are +5 in doubles which is shit but will be good during pvp

Funny thing told myself I was going to saves gem for a festival but I couldn’t wait so I just went to regular egg and I got a ledgendarie.

That’s awesome got some luck going your way