New update boiiiis

I really want to hear what you and Mr X feel. Also DLGZ clan. We all used AP spam the most. The only thing I will miss is trolling people on the forum about AP spam. That is the saddest thing:) Need to find another broken strategy!

I’m honestly fine with it. I wanted to use other teams like link dark but the old meta kept them getting wrecked by the AP spam so I joined in. Now I can run more variety

Link dark is pretty boring as well though. You’re gonna go from AP spam to AOE spam. :rofl:

Yep and demontoad and tree help me a lot

You are gonna be the New Lord of Spam.

2 Likes

Friend, you should notice that I have been playing worm team recently

In fact, we will recommend more low-cost and high-intensity teams to our members. The bloom team is just one of them.

Because many dlgz players are f2p.

Everybody tests new teams during unranked. But still I would like to hear your opinion on this update. Any thoughts?

I complained that mythical pets have reduced costs, which is unfair. I think I will adapt quickly to other changes.

2 Likes

A lot of nerfs. Very interesting that most of them were discussed on forum. Petalisk became instant unattractive and will be added to another useless mythic in 2nd form with those high TU moves and only converter.

The bloomeluga nerf could hit it harder. A 30s TU dual load is just a small nerf to instant shield. Disappointing

Huge thumbs up to be able to potion now low star monsters. Was waiting too long for that :+1:

1 Like

I feel like too many nerfs at once. This is probably the biggest nerf patch in neo history.

Here are the nerfs that i think are completely unnecessary.

Petalisk. (She is completely useless now)
Vamviper needed time restriction not reduce the stun.
Bloom (it was completely unnecessary after the heavy nerfs to ap)
Flutternoble and saber these monsters were not a problem

Raw bypassing protectors is the most stupid thing they done.

Assisante cant be redirected whats the point in having camouflaged auto protector.

3 Likes

I’d add the Poison Siphon nerf as unnecessary.

1 Like

ap spam died

2 Likes

well If you’re only using stag then assassinate won’t do anything, that’s still something

3 Likes

Have they reset the timer for daily login? I have been able to login any time I want everyday during the past two weeks, but now it goes back to that anti-human design.

Yes, bring us the last way of login before the update.