New to the game. Need some team advice

R u p2w ?

Probably he oppened 50 packs in 8 days I can keep about 10 packs in 1.5 months so 50 packs in 8 days is impossible for a f2p

Well if there are good rates for legendary and mystics ill spend no doubt. But I prefer not too once I have a solid setup. I took advantage of newcomer bundles. Only upgrade periodically. N ill do reven first. Followed by Shiva and tenebris whenever I get the SS item needed. The SE are all easy ingredients to farm so there a given to be maxed.

If you still have gems you can try the satomi pack because the legends in this pack are good for pvp but donā€™t spend too much you already got some really good monsters.You will see that pve will become easy over time and that pvp will get harder.I hope you have fun in the neo monsters game :blush:

1 Like

You should only evolve tenebris once you can get its secret skill. Once you do, pve should be free for a long time. The satomi egg is really good though. Malwing and dracarosa are top tier legends and so is infernicorn (it will become more useful as you get better fire mons).

Looks like you are my friends brother :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Evolve dragulus mythic . one kill is enough to use raw bloodthirst on it ! Kills most monsters except water type

1 Like

yeah I forgot about this one he has excessive force and ignores hold ground and shields

1 Like

didnā€™t we get ~200 gems in around three weeks tho?

200 gems =5 pack he got about 2000 gems to roll 50 packs in 8 days

@DM_Colossus Great collection so far! I was going to recommend Tenebris but it looks like everyone is already right on that and recommending the other useful ones to you as well.

I canā€™t remember where the easiest Ocarino to get is. Thereā€™s one from the ā€œother storiesā€ section of you can get through the first ones - Raizen (storm). However, that might be a bit too challenging. Grinding PvP wins can get you one tooā€¦ depends on how you find PvP. As soon as you get your hands on one then Tenebris will be your new favourite monster.

Evolve Hellfoxā€¦it fits great in just about any team

1 Like

Well my collection now ism bigger. Opened probably 80 to 100 more egss to get these.
@Killerdog
Anything change now about who to ulta Evo first? N yea the SS item is so hard to get. I probably wonā€™t get one for awhile. For me 50 PvP so isnt happening as I cant use gems to refresh n I lose 65% of time. Probably cuz Iā€™m bad. I have now shadowstalker, rosey, dolph, Satomi at +3, prism, steelsiege, razius, the new unicorn, destructor, volcatrap and raindra
Didnā€™t let me add the screenshot

I just got omni, Malwing, and Satomi +9. I have too wait till another green statue ingredient (Moami or something) prior to evolving the Satomi. Got that 3 headed fire dragon with venom killer moves too. You guys still thinking Tenebris first or should I do omni to get a death sentence and one on one combo going. Maybe put an insomniac in the team also. N maybe another 1 on 1 to do the trick 2x.what are some good insomniacs if this strategy works? @Killerdog

Sorry I canā€™t quite keep up with your new hatches. In general, try monsters out and see what you think.

However, with regards to Tenebrisā€¦ it is without a doubt the best stand-alone PvE monster in the game right now. With any bonus potions it will get a lot better because you need the entrance to be as fast as possible so the newly entering Tenebris can clone. So no matter what you hatch, Tenebris should be your first choice for the Ocarino and evolve it when youā€™ve got that Ocarino.

I hope with all this Tenebris hype it doesnā€™t disappoint you! Itā€™s just one monster so donā€™t expect the world from itā€¦ but itā€™s crazily good for PvE.

As a non-Tenebris owner, I second this. Itā€™s also why 5 of the people on my Friends list have Tenebris as their shared monster lol

I guess heā€™s DonT89ā€™s cousin or something :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Why every p2w player is my cousin? :roll_eyes:

I agree, thatā€™s discrimination.

@Tanbeer Reported for bullying, the Council will decide your fate :tractor:

2 Likes

Noā€¦:sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes