New Survival of the Fittest

Earlier I saw a news banner detailing a new SOFT, where Shadow and Holy monsters receive a boost. The Super Epic prize is Rattlewyrm, but it’s obtained at floor 40, instead of 30.

Maybe devs changed rewards lvl to make it harder to optained.
Last SOTF devs gave us more rewards and even a rare gem at low lvl.
Maybe this time they change it again

F2P Arash

I don’t like that they brought rattle Bak so quick as opposed to much wanted other older ones…

Featured monster in meh,give him stealth entrance instead of poison revenge to make his usable

Agree,I think devs should make passive related to active skill.
Just look at shinobi or blitz to find out what I mean.

F2P Arash

Twobof the best monsters,ever featured in event

What is the point of sneak attack with high TU with a poison revenge?

Rattle isnt great alone, but with tenebris and drako on his side he can be a ball buster

I thought it should be robin/serazael turn

It was robin turn but I think devs want us pay for icefang instead of getting free assassination. Too bad
I hope atleast rewards be good otherwise SOTF would be disappointing.

F2P Arash

serazael was done already on the special egg with gearcroc and sanctistag I think

Guardtotem isnt that great.

The ones i realy want are: blitzdragon, serazael, robin, gearcrock, horrorclaw, gaiawolf,and ofcourse the shield entry one on one dino (forgot the name)

Any of them would be great, instead of putting them on eggs. Some of them are a big game changers

frostrider and robinator are the only ones left that have not yet been rereleased.

I dont know if you can call an egg hatch rerelease

I dont think any of them was featured again as a reward for event

well if you consider being featured as event rewards rereleases then sadly none of them qualify. :3 they were all put in special eggs.

Blitz and serazael and Gaia and horror and tomb were at eggs,so they will be out for atleast 1-2 months.maybe they return after that but there is still a chance devs change their minds and put new monsters as rewards and those only on eggs.

F2P Arash

I hoped for double refill again,but devs didn’t give it to us this time.

F2P Arash

They may still. You never know.

Hope they will make the ticket refill faster again

Does In this event we will fight players
controlled teams

Nop