New PVP Strategy!!!!

I have convinced myself it’s the best strategy ever!!!
Meows are and roidguard followed by tanks. If you can haste on meowzard/roidguard, you can continuously turn those drones into 9.5* monsters!!! I just tried it and I got 3 ark wings and a few other dragons! That will take some beating! If you got stego too? That’s OP

It’s a good strategy in theory, but you really need to get lucky with how the arks enter into the TU lineup for someone to not 1HKO meowzard right away.

However, it only changes the very last monster. So if you change one then spawn another, it will take the last spot! It’s greatttt :slight_smile:
Yeah I agree crystal. In truth if you can get meowzard on a roll. It’s amazing, but getting there is the hard bit

I tried this strategy myself…and i agree… on paper it sounds great. When you try to implement it however its going to require A LOT of preparation, like making sure you have plenty of stun TU on your opponent. A lot of times you may end up breaking even by generating enough quality arks just to replace the ones you used to sacrafice to make them to begin with in which case why not just place strong arks instead of the stunners at the start. When it works it works well…but in my experience through practice at the master level, there are too many arks that will interfere with the setup (Vortexor / Scorpionix). 

I played a stun/control team using the following strategy to good effect. Stunners + Vortexor… Roidguard (spawns) + Gremknight + Stegospike followed by Minoblast and Gigarock and Arks with throw. You just have to make sure you GET to use your throw ability or the ark generation will all be done in vain. 

I used to do this with firequeen meowzard, and it was ok, but even with roidguard, both are very fragile arkadions. You would probabbly only get 2-3 alert/polymorphs in before a good player would defeat it, if any.