New Player Questions

I just found and downloaded this game for the 3rd year anniversary and had a couple questions.

1. I usually only play games that are recently made. Is this game worth playing from scratch 3 years in?
  2. I got a Legendary Valzareign in my first pull, I see that he’s tier B… is it worth re-rolling the account for a better mon/start?
  3. In the previous game you were able to farm the 4 starter mons as well as 4 dragons near the beginning area… are there any really good mons that are farmable?

Dunno why salsareign is so low, he’s almost overused.

1. Yes, its more easy for new players to catch up to the veterans in regards to monster pool, especially if you have lots of cash

2. Valzareign is great in pvp, pve though is a different story, if you’re using the free 10 in 1 pack from anniv then I suggest that you reroll and hope to get 2 legendaries from your 1st pack

3. What 4 dragons are you talking about? Notable monsters in the islands are the 3 super epics (find out for yourself) and 1 legendary dark type (last island) while online has chronox the legendary, bitterbeast and leoronix the super epics and 6 epic monsters which are useful early game.

1 Like

Online has Leoronix?

Going for F2P. Thanks for the advice to re-roll… ended up with Wraithcaptain and Banedragon. I’m pretty happy.

1 Like

Yeah, everyone gets it

Wraith is limited so good, bane is one of the cores for poison teams as well. It’ll be hard to make them work in pvp as they’re not sweepers but supports

1 Like

I’m F2P as well

I sugesst you reroll in this festival. The legendaries here are better.

2 Likes

The 4 are the fire earth water and electric dragons you could farm by spam tapping the 4 “tiles” north of the hero’s home town. 1 in 500 draw IIRC.

Then you fused the 4 into Omegawyrm who was amazing. He lost a ton of power in this game.

the 4 became SEs that are hardly worth mentioning.

I could have sworn I got mine from a limited event. Must have been my imagination

He was from the “rookie event” that gets offered to everyone one time.

1 Like

Ah ha. Thanks!