New OM

Mad cow disease anybody? :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t doubt if that becomes one of Tiberius’s PvP Lineup titles… :smiley:

I can claim hundreds of mission eggs, I guess? To take the good exclusive arks from the spins

You don’t get exclusives from mission eggs. You can receive them from gold mission eggs, but not regular. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, best part about this ark?

No devour

So no worries about him just eating when he took one damage

Right, we only have to worry about it randomly detonating itself at some point in the game like a ticking timebomb right?

It could be a LOT worse

I think people are missing the fact you still have to use tickets to get it… I’ll get 1 maybe 2, no point in ID’ing with it lol

I love this one.

I love the look of it, I think the berserk thing lets me down lol

You get 60 free tickets if you ever hit 0. So that’s not a problem…?

I did not know this. The all knowing crystal amazes again!!! :smiley:
Sarcasm not meant. When I read it back it sounds sarcastic

Haha so what’s its moves because I don’t know them officially :3

If this guy has a self-destruct move it will make impossible to level up him in PvE. Lol

Such a waste of an ark… What’s fhe point of having an ark like this?

Timing the last egg to get the last fusion ark is going to drive me crazy. I assume you need 4 pyrobulls to make The Mad Cow. I think I must have done the last special event like. 50-60 times before I got it.

okay so can anyone tell me if IM getting this thru egg spins only? or by beating all you fools to it? I cant get a word from devs, but im sure they’re busy. Thanks!

This is not a normal weekly mission.  Normally you need to try to finish quickly.  In the Special Event (if it is like the only other special event) you need to fuse pyrobull into a Mad Cow.  You will get 3 pyrobulls as you defeat mini bosses through the dungeon.  Then when you finish the dungeon you get a mission egg in which you can get another pyrobull.  I assume that you will need 4 pyrobulls to make the Mad Cow.  3 that you will get going through the dungeon and then 1 from the mission egg.  If you don’t get it from the mission egg at the end, go back out and try again.  Each time you exit and come back the mission egg will be there and give you another chance to get the last pyrobull.  Tricky part is the closest checkpoint may be 8 levels higher, so when you come back in you will need to go through 8 levels or so and then defeat the main boss and then time the egg to get the last pyrobull.

This is most certainly not a waste, it’s awesome. To be honest, I think it could be a good addition to the team simply because of the damage it deals. 

Thanks guys. I know this is unrelated, but the forum community has helped out my game so much so I owe huge thanks to a lot of you players. I hate sharing strategy, but I relied upon this forum so much to get started. Especially you ash! Itll be nice being able to relax, wish there was some story dialogue to go with this online missions. Would make it a lot more interesting. I have terrible luck with the spin so I hopefully I get one lol. gl everyone