The new scorpion ark

Hey guys, I saw its move it’s like similar to the punishment move from Haniwei. Could someone post up what other moves does it have? Btw, Haniwei is not that easy to use, I wonder how about this one? :slight_smile:

It looks like a brutal ark. Hope I get it :slight_smile:

I remmeber it has aoe metal slash.

Wow~~~ definitely will get it!!!

Definitely one of the absolute best monsters in the game and I highly recommend it.

Dont say it to anybody ashley i need one so all the people… This monster isnt good dont do the mission :slight_smile:

Hahahahaha

Nice try but I back up what Ash said

It’s stupid good…in the right hands, of course

Is earth force similar to haniwels holy force or whatever it is attack?

I know deadpool… Thats why im sying i NEED it… The rights hands are my hands :))

On some thread I posted about a metal slash AoE move, it finally came true :slight_smile:

I think it’s a target two metal slash not AoE. But still very nice!!

It should be the octopus pirate ark. My bet! :slight_smile:

Okay unm… This may sound stupid but what does AoE mean ? …

Area of Effect

So what’s so good about a AoE metal slash. ?

Metal Slash gets a pretty big damage boost against metal arkadians (I believe it’s 500%).

If the metal slash hits one arkadian that is metal and one that isn’t, the boost is applied to both ‘hits’. So a metal slash AoE attack that hits a Barricadus and a Shadowstalker for example, would do high damage to both arkadians as both would get hit by the 500% increase in damage.

I don’t feel it should be this way, but it currently is.

That’s actually really cool but there isn’t many metal arks so when there is it will be quite handy

There are plenty of metal arks being used in PvP and elsewhere - Destructor, Gearwolf, Minespider, Barricadus, Metallodious, just to name a few. Haniwel is rarer to see in PvP, but some do use it. Ironheart (when it’s released) is also metal.

More coming, too: Ironheart, Cruiserfish, Guardiron, Goldius, Roidguard.

This is going to be great