New Mythic from MC

Ya know what, @Saitama might be on to something.

Can you quote it plz , I don’t remember

Sometime ago someone just complemented the designers for that rhino but now lol

Bruh, that’s my job. It’s not a pretty one, but somebody’s gotta do it.

Ye but this mythic is disturbing . I have to play neo when noone is looking at my device .

Disclaimer : If in PvP , when u come across me and I stop making moves eventually disconnecting , plz understand it’s coz I would have turned off my device so noone sees these mythics and judge me irl

2 Likes

Lol you are right just now I had to hide this from my mom

1 Like

Can a single person complaining about the Waifu monsters honestly say they’ve never rolled a Waifu egg?

I’ll wait…

I haven’t . I dont have a waifu .

I was tempted to say this in other thread when they were comparing the number of waifu they have . I have integrity and never felt to show it to the community regardless of jokes I make here .

It’s a shame most of you even have 5-6 waifu while acting here otherwise .

1 Like

Well I haven’t tried specifically for them but got them by my luck.O didn’t try for either of my satomi or lemon and they just were rolled in my singles

I’m glad you have your integrity Gramps @Professor_Oak

The fact of the matter if you have a Waifu or have even rolled on a Waifu egg and at the same time are complaining about them, you are a hypocrite

Devs make these monsters because they’re more profitable than other eggs. If you stopped rolling on Waifu eggs devs would stop making them, basic economics

1 Like

This move is not good for long term benfit

You should post that information in other places so everyone can see it

1 Like

Actually, financially it is a good decision for them if Waifus remain profitable.

The only way to end Waifus is to stop making the Waifu eggs substantially more profitable than other eggs

A Taloknight - Apollorexus egg

1 Like

Make that a shiny Taloknight and I’ll roll packs until I get it @Hmmmmmmmmm

This community would never understand this . That’s why I was keeping silent for so long .

They all complain here and spend money ingame .
I’m saddened by the fact most players here donot understand what and how to demand .

1 Like

I’m just fortunate to have learned about supply and demand before I set out to become the worlds greatest trainer at the age of 10

Thanks for everything Gramps

2 Likes

We can’t completely rule out the fact that these waifus have stronger moveset than actual monsters . They are doing it strategically until everyone is habituated to these waifus . The key idea behind this is to make us get used to these powerful waifus and then pump out lesser powerful ones.

Amen to that :pray:t6: this is exactly what we need in the game: we need more COHERENCE, more RESPECTABILITY and A 6/7★ VERSION OF ARBORGIAS

1 Like

I’m trying to help you get a legend/mythic version of Arborigas And you’re screwing everything up @DMGInterference !

1 Like