New Mythic from MC

Can someone explain why most of these ■■■■■■■ Waifus have more lewd animation in 2nd form

Well most people have them at 2nd form

But you should’ve noticed those myths blush or blush more on its awakened than the 2nd so awakened is still the true ■■■■

Can we just address the game’s age rating once again? 9+ on ios and 7+ on android. This tripe is being marketed toward children. Think a little step up might be in order at the very least? The idea of zigza maybe being confronted and forced to remove the designs for defying the age rating kinda just seems like wishful thinking.

1 Like

Dreamy entrance is nuts

Well but does it really need this much nerf

That’s true. Still though, even with such a low attack, with 2 targets and considering that most poison monsters are full attack, she might one shot still.

We’ll see.

Awh f★ck wait I’m fixing it up

EDIT: done. Nobody will notice

1 Like

That’s more like it @DMGInterference :+1:

1 Like

Bastia: I dunno

I’ve wanted “misty field” for a very long time and discussed monster ideas for it a few times on the forum. I’m so happy to finally see it and on such an interesting moveset too!

However, it’s on such a disgustingly sexualised character there is NO WAY I will spend gems to try and hatch it. This is the worst we’ve seen and honestly I don’t even now how you could go any worse that it! I’m really really disappointed to see this.

8 Likes

straight up nudity. That’s the only way to sink lower than this

1 Like

Why can’t they just put this pathetic waifu designs on evertale.

Please no more thots… Just cool monsters. Even if they are just dragon or beast concepts that we have seen before, it’s still much better than crap like this mythic.

I’m out, bye neopornster, I’m ashamed of playing this in any public place, this game has become a disguised pedo game where monster are apparently raping waifu.

This WAS a legit MONSTER game, a lot of potential wasted. I will gladly join Saitama he did the good thing.

3 Likes

image

2 Likes

I’ve rolled on a few of those eggs but it was only to get a legendary I wanted.

1 Like

I remember rolling the Lucifelle egg because I genuinely wanted to get Lucifelle (and also Sacrumega). She seemed cool, plus Charm had (and still has) insane potential and she’s one of my most valuable “”“monsters”"" in PvE

Then Bastia came along… And the goddesses start coming, and they don’t stop coming

1 Like

That was before it got really bad so that gets a pass even if you were targetting one of them

Restoration achieved

This look extremely strong and hentai.