New moves and monster idea

Having played the game for a decent time, I have some ideas for new moves:
Corruption: Pushes the chosen enemy monster back by 40secs, however the chosen monster next turn move is decided by you.
Deactivate: Disables all the passive skills of the monster for 100 secs.(cannot be redirected)
I also have idea for 2 new monsters’

1. Zloroi(type:demon)
    Active-
    • Lightbane(70tu)
    •Corruption(150tu)²
    •Deactivate(130tu)²
    •Assasinate(130 tu)
    SS- Instant death: Kills the chosen enemy monster(can only be used once 100 secs has passed since the monster’s first turn)
    Passive-
    • Demon king: All the monsters on the battlefield have their attack reduced by 50% except monsters of demon type
    •Knockback Entrance:Upon entering, moves a random enemy monster to the end of the team

2. Zenitar(element: electric)
    Active-
    •Energy Charge(70tu)
    •Charged Corruption²(100tu)
    •Kinslayer(130tu)
    •Deactivate²
    SS-Last misson(9tu): Increases monster attack by 400%, after 10 secs the monster dies
    Passive-
    •Knockback Revenge: Moves the enemy monster which killed the monster to the end of the team
    So…what do you guys think?

3 Likes

1st one might be Lil bit overpowered. 2nd is fcking interesting needs Lil bit work. Knockback as passive this sounds even more interesting

1 Like

So here’s a neat idea for a skill. Like deicide, there should be be a skill called divine retribution, where it acts like retribution most of the time but against 6 and 7 star monsters it acts like vengeance. It would perhaps be interesting for it to ignore stealth in those cases too if it were dual

2 Likes

Thanks, I mainly introduced the moves to cause chaos/disorganisation in PvP matches, cause as time passes on, battle becomes predictable.

1 Like