New mission ark published!

It’s Gigarock, 11 star earth type dragon…
Anybody please share what move does it have?
Only with the sacrifice move would be disappointing… Like minoblast…

Well, It looks like a tank…~~

You are a hacker, you should know :stuck_out_tongue:

lol that’s should be. But the fact is that I only hack the collection over 100% by some way I don’t even know and I have no idea about the rest…~~

PS: Honor to be a ha cker even though I’ve no idea how to become one :lol: ~~

Yeah we both are~ hehe

Congratulations :stuck_out_tongue: ~~

I know it has last stand…

Haven’t seen you around for like forever…

He looks like my ex gf… Scary as hell lol

Lol~ so she’s still more prettier than terror fish XD

lool you’r right

Your ex girlfriend??? Well, I do not know what I can say now (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻~~

Looks like it might have an AOE throw move!

Might not want that front line of: Vortexor, Triphoon, and Triphonwurm. But a fiery front line however may start getting popular.

Yeah this definitely looks like a counter to army wind and AOE Knockback at face value. I know Robisis uses an armyflame beginning already so he’s probably fist pumping as we speak :wink:

Haha, If your ex girlfriend looked like a “he” then is this saying something about you? Jk

:lol:  :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh…she’s an EX-girlfriend…he which means he cleaned up his act at some point. I do take it she had to have game though in order to score a boyfriend.

A lot of people are saying it is a counter to vortexor’s knockback however, you have to realize it is most likely going to be extremely slow considering it is a massive rock. So Vortexor might just knock him back if he is in your starting lineup. I mean I could be super wrong however, I feel as though this is a pretty big possibility. 

^^ not if vortex is stunned first :wink:
I think your kinda right though, it is more of a counter for the multi wind lineups we have seen recently