New Island Challenge Djinzar thread

Im at level 136 someone tel me if I’m doing well or not ?

The event is 5 days so if you want to reach lvl 300 then each day you have to do 60 lvls, so by now which is the third day you should be at lvl 180.

I had bad WiFi when I completed level 120. Got the “try again” to claim rewards button which I hit a couple of times then it went through. It acknowledged I completed level 120 but gave no monster as the reward.

Can someone please direct me to support? Also, is this a common issue?

Just to clarify… I replayed level 120 and got no reward. Then went to level 130 and got the 1 gem reward absolutely fine, but it didn’t refresh and give me the monster as a reward along with it.

I think you should message them on Facebook…
They often answer you there… I guess :thinking:

They have a contact us button in the game.

im at Lebel 200 now
Twin sentence death = bloodshirt .blood crave .then emerlade and 150 twin bomb come

this should be the title of a pinned topic, I’ve seen that same question asked 20 times this week I swear, do people not have eyes??

Anyone know the two levels in IC with the question marks that give you the 5 gems yet? Not sure if I have to beat the specific levels or just get past the levels, such that I beat level 351, but the gems are offered on 350 and I don’t earn the gems because I didn’t beat 350 but skipped it and beat 351. Make sense?

You’re doing fine. Keep grinding it out. You have 2 and 1/2 days left now, 3 when you posted. If you only lose 3 or so times depending on how many matches you had in your queue at the time you can reach level 300.

Gems are on level 400 and 500
Good luck

Something needs to be done about these IC gatekeepers, because they’re absurdly high. The UC ones are reasonable, but only because the regular level rewards are tiny. Considering that UC is an easy 40 gems without all that much effort, I don’t see why IC should be so demanding.

Would love to see 20 or 10 levels skip lik UC, and more gatekeepers like UC. With 5 skips each fight its just hard to get there, as most fights has a really big luck factor.

I’ll get to 4, but have no chance at 5. Should have played the first day, mighta had a shot at it. Thanks for the heads up. Good looking out.

Yup spotted it now. Been playing the game for a year now and only the second time needing to contact support. Your eyes grow totally blind to all the random buttons you never click lol! Thanks for pointing it out Zardecil :slight_smile:

level 300 insane battle

https://youtu.be/W88dji1npHE

i think he kils at least 1 opponent and heals one of your own with gt or tt this happens within 200 secs or within one GT to a TT then heal one of your guys give turn back to him kill opponent and give turn again for blood crave. thats not bad imo