New Frog Samurai Monster in Showdown Tower

He was encountered on level 8. I kept him alive until the end to see his moves. I ended up snagging him with Mirror revenge:

He is a Samurai no doubt…Willing to commit “Seppuku” when necessary. I hope the devs know that Samurai’s only commit Seppuku to restore honour. So the question is how did he lose his honour?

2 Likes

When you cant do anything for the team, that’s where you lost your honor. :rofl:

1 Like

He lost his grit, hence Seppuku

1 Like

Interestingly Seppuku was so painful to perform that nobody could complete the process entirely. So they would have a trusted friend on standby with a Katana to finish the sepukku user off.

Makes sense this move needs to have teammates on the field to work.

Reducing friends seconds by 50 is very powerful. I think this guy will be good especially in link water teams. Not as OP as Deathgazer though:)

Sensei?

Active skills are not as flexible as passive, but it must be said that water resonance is one of the most complete systems in the game

He lost his honor when he lost his Grit.

Jokes aside, it’s a good thing that it got Unmovable, otherwise it would’ve been part of some insane combo with Onigeist.

Change your title as this is not a turtle, thats a frog

1 Like

I meant frog. Don’t know why I wrote turtle. I will keep the title though. Because we need a Ninja turtle monster anyway.

1 Like

We don’t. It’s just your opinion :rofl:

Yep monkey is right

Thanks for expressing your opinion😉

1 Like

It’s nagi ofc

1 Like

Monster skills are good he can sweep and give turns.

SS is literally broken.

From what i see this monster is S tier he fits into link and can also fit in non link teams as he can act like a sweeper and has the ability to kill himself to make room + 50 tu reduction on all teammates thats crazy pretty much TT level.

I only need to know his speed and then i can give my final tier where i think this monster will go

If am not mistaken there was another frog introduced a while back i think in ic with overconfident strike and stun converter has the devs changed there mind hmm

43 speed

@Mr.X I agree, S rank suits him very well. Had he retained Grit instead of Unmovable then he would’ve been an easy S+, no ifs or buts.

What the hell kind of a move was grit?

Join line lounge, you can. See there,.

KD , dslavin, lemon all are in there.

It was a passive that was swapped for unmovable.

P.S. How can I join your Line lounge? ID is squinty1880.

Invited you to lounge

1 Like