New Frog Samurai Monster in Showdown Tower

Glad to see others rating it S tier, I completely agree. This frog looks excellent as a supporting monster. Shield + confident strike has proved to be quite effective but without stun converter he’s a weaker Valzareign. However, you’ve got shield ALL entrance which is extremely strong and a useful SS. I don’t think the SS is quite as strong as people imagine but since this monster has confident strike as the main attack move there will definitely be a point in the match where he has lost all use and getting rid of him from your team is a positive as well as getting that very powerful -50TU on teammates.

Kaerukenshi should be a solid S tier monster with its best use being in link water teams where it’s clearly one of the best monsters in the game for those teams. Combine it with another give turn monster (preferably stun immune) and you can instantly give turn to a sweeper 3 times. If that’s a double sweeper you might just kill 6 monsters of the enemy team. It will be quite formulaic in those teams:
Enter - shield the whole team
Get a turn - link GT dual to get a sweeper hitting the enemy team 3 times
Pass time - confident strike / meditation
End of life - seppuku to remove from the team, help everyone have a turn and bring in a more useful monster
That overall value from that is ridiculous!

Basically 2 in 1 turn in link water lineup

Why not ! Water was not as strong as Earth or thunder anyways. We will be getting much needed dual turn and shield all to boost the weakest link element in the game. :unamused:

I know what you have in mind with your bloomleuga :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Lol thanks for reminding. I completely forgot bloomeluga …

But it’s ridiculous how they keep boosting water element. I mean I can understand there is much beach and ocean around Japan but yea , whatever…

I would recommend to change the frog’s element to earth. Frogs live in trees too … Especially the ninja ones @Dev_VKC

2 Likes

Dont even think about it Prof, no FrogLago for you

3 Likes

Dafuq… How did u read my mind… I’m surprised lol…

How about shadow? Shadow monsters never like to give their turn away and shadow ninjitsu isn’t a stretch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Combining Seppuku into Deathgazer… mmm that would be fun.

2 Likes

That’s insane… don’t consider this devs. Consider Earth

@Dev_VKC why are you guys copying character designs from Naruto lately?

Probably just a coincidence

Just a coincidence @Jarrett_Cox ?

(Meme credit @TheRealRipper)

Thanks . Now I can’t unsee it ever !

1 Like

for your reference, nine tails is myth that comes from asian regions anyway. so naruto didn’t invent nine tails, they just modernized it.

1 Like

Excellent first post @NoelLemon2 :muscle:

1 Like