New eggs

I love the new eggs. I would have though there would have been an announcement about it. All the old OMs, a few new arks in there and no more bloody plasmo! Great and much loved change.

THERE’S NEW EGGS?

Yeah, in these eggs there are all the old OM arkadions plus elmoburn and lavagant and the pre evolutions of bloodclaw, astroleon, charcalynx, shisaguard, spinoburn, volcawolf, subzeratops, goldenhorn and snoja but i am asking why there arent pre evolutions of felimancer, meowzard and frillzeon :. The new eggs are very better than old ones

Seams like this is something they would have made a big announcement and deal over, not something they just quietly changed. Either way I am not complaining. Also all those OMs and new arks are in both gold and mission eggs which makes it all that much sweeter. Better shot at getting them in the ID now!

Developers should made new ways to get gold because in the end of the game a lot of players arent able to buy eggs…!

At the end of the games eggs are endless for the most part, just spend lots of time grinding away in the ID.

New eggs? What i have missed?

The golden eggs now contain quite a few more monsters including Elmoburn, Lavagant and alot of unevolved versions of te OMs

Still waiting for Hydrablazer, Jumboid, Goldius, Ninjagale :ph34r: , and of course CRUISERFISH. 

Oh dear devs, please giveth unto thou loyal players the missing five! 

…and preferably Cruiserfish, Hydrablazer, and Goldius first, in that order. ^_^   

Whuuuu… There are new eggs? Now I wish I wasn’t so dang broke so I could buy one… *Sigh*

Just go through the ID. Free eggs forever pls.

^^^

*Derps* That is true… Time to rek some guardirons and destructors. #CryoDreadwolfColdheart. Btw does anyone know where the best water ocarina can be found? The best I found was 25% and das noob level. I would think there is a 40% for water like other elements…

I want Hydrablazer T.T

lol no more free eggs for me unless i wanna go through like 100 floors…

timing’s fixed?

whats this ID everyones talking about i have not finished the game yet so please tell me or just say that i have to finish the story

You have to finish the story first

An infinite dungeon after you finish the game.

Every floor ending with 9, you fight boss, you win, free gold egg.

Every floor ending with 0, gives u another slot in your party.

…like I’ve played HI in the last 5 months more than twice

Is anyone able to explain if there is anything we need to know about how the current gold eggs work? Do the monsters that scroll along the right side of the screen have anything to do with the monsters I have a chance at getting if I click at a specific time? Also, what exactly is the difference between mission eggs and gold eggs, other than that mission eggs have a chance of getting that week’s mission monsters (eg what other monsters are in mission eggs, and what monsters are normal gold egg only?) If there’s a wiki or site I can get this info, please feel free to link me. Thank you!

edit: This is my first post on the forum, so not me! But thanks very much.

No, there is no more timing

I believe I told you this in a similar thread.

It is a blind random. So good luck getting what you want