Can you catch the new monsters since the update?

I know this forum isn’t very active these days sadly, but hopefully I will get an answer to this :slight_smile:

Since the update, it seems all of the monsters that have not been released in the online missions have now been made winnable in the golden eggs. But without timing, it’s pure luck to get them, and gold is of course really hard to come by in the game. So, I was wondering if the new monsters have also been released into the wild, so that they can be captured?

And if so, does anyone know where??

All of them? As far as I knew, the ones like Hydrablazer and Glodius weren’t in the new eggs.

I’m quite certain I’ve seen hydrablazer as a top prize in a gold egg. Yet to see either goldius or jumboid in there (or elmoburn or ninjagale, for that matter).

Having just cracked a few more eggs, I can confirm Hydrablazer is in there. As is Elmoburn (still no sign of the other three).

awgeuawligufaweiugfbawe.guaw;iu

TIme to go use eggs.

It would be great to get some admin input onto this topic please :slight_smile: Can you catch any of the new monsters in the wild? Especially those that don’t appear to be in the eggs, like Elmoling, Jumboid etc