Neo ticket wishes

Just creating this in prepping for anniversary. Since this is the 3rd year since they introduced the neo ticket, there is no reason for it not to be there when it comes. What are your wishes to see in the neo ticket shop? Awaken that benched +6 mythic or go for something new? What do you think will be some of the new additions to the neo ticket shop?
I would like to see a few mythics in the shop. Some are a given considering their age and use, but there are some that were added later in the game that I would love to get, since the ticket is a one use thing, why not get that mythic you spent 900 gems on without a copy XD.

List:

1. Huskegon. (last shard for me to awaken, although currently benched most of the time anyway)
  2. Bridalith (unlikely, but welcome just for the annoyance of it’s entrance)
  3. Hazuki (just something new I would like tbh)

Rest of the mythics that are meta either are already awakened, or has no shards so no real point wasting the ticket for that.

• Awaken mythic for final shard
  • A new mythic you don’t have
  • Save till last day in case you need the final shard for any new mythic you hatch in the future
  • A random mythic you have, but less then 2 shards just to help it along for when it does appear again.
0 voters

I hope the new shop mythic will be PvE-viable.

I hope they add Dreadmoth and some older featured leggies to the rare egg.

Mythic ticket and guaranteed mythic banner as usual.

These are my wishes.

My idea was always put Voidress+6 and then awake in daily banner
Also was in my mind buy Angelomaiden(I don’t own her) just for Rina’s icon but of course I wanted awake more
That was my idea but then got my 2nd myth ticket and I think I’m gonna buy a myth ticket with the neo ticket just to guarantee another myth Void and Rina can wait

You for got to add the mythic ticket option to the poll since I have all standard egg mythics awakened aside from Mechydra (which is trash).

Same, only handfull enough shards to awaken or already awakened. Rest no shards

I’m thinking I’ll either get a mythic ticket or go for arachnadiva/bastia, which are both at +3

I have Kunomi, Lucifelle, natugoul, novem ,xyz and suikenshi all at 3+, i might go for sui or luci

Don’t sleep on Kunomi :smirk:

I have Kunomi +6, my neo ticket is probably going to that. First “waifu” I’m willing to awaken, it’s just a fun monster to play with and goes well together with my Novemdomina.

Ok lol