Neo Monsters Wikia

Hi All,

I need some advise/assistance from all the regular players out there. I have taken over as the new admin for the Wikia and have been busy trying to make it a bit more “visually” appealing by adding onto the great work the previous admins have done.

The main reason for this post it to get some feedback on the following topics:

1. The new theme/color scheme

2. The new main page layout

3. New Monster Information page layout

Color Scheme

I have been trying to closely emulate the colors being used in the game as the basis of the theme as well as the colors used in the various templates I have been making. So any feedback regarding this would be helpful. Is it ok? Should I change a few things etc.

Main Page

The previous main page had quite a lot of information on it and I personally felt that it was a bit overwhelming so I simplified the page a bit and started breaking everything into smaller pages of information. Is the new layout sufficient enough or is there something I should add to it?

Monster Information

I have created a new template to be used for displaying the Monster Information. It makes it more visually appealing (I think) and displays everything at first glance (No need to scroll down to get information etc). Is there anything I need to add or remove?  As I am still “testing” the template, only the Glitchy page has been created using the template.

I’m looking for any sort of feedback. The Good, The Bad and the Not Ugly.

Thanks

NK0

i think it looks great. on my browser im having to scroll left/right to see the full description/stats of the monster. not sure if thats only me or not, but maybe scale it down so that there’s no need to scroll left and right. maybe get more people to look and see if it’s just me or not. but other than that, it is much more convenient and looks way better. 

Thanks for the feedback Mai. I made some adjustments to the table width, so hopefully it will be a bit more dynamic now. Can you please again when you have a moment.

yep, now it looks perfect, no scrolling necessary. i can see the whole table now. keep it up!

even usin my mobile browser most of the time the monsters photos don’t appear idk if its from the site or my mobile,other than this when i search for monster sometimes it doesn’t shows any and tells me there is no search results

@alisnowpy Are you able to tell me which monsters you are looking for and which photos don’t appear. I’ll have a look to see if I get the same issue from my mobile

thanks for the time you spend on this – it’s a very useful resource.

No problem, it’s a fun side project.