🏆 Neo Monsters tier list (see first post) 🏆

Maybe B+. It lacks the ability to pierce and stealth/camo is a huge problem with it

1 Like

I agree with this rating

I don’t like to judge monsters on their ideal scenarios. The Sol+Luna combo is factored in, but giving it a high rating just for that combo (which isn’t particularly viable anyway) doesn’t seem right at all.

Wait, what?!? So you want me to push Solblaze up but think rating Emeraldeus for its strength in link earth is wrong?

In link earth where do you think it deserves?

You are contradicting calling solblaze niche while emaraldeus is exactly that.

Both need set up . Both fail equally .

Anyways this discussion was quiet nice . I hope u reconsider these 4 monsters and give another verdict soon .

This new thread , layout and monster icons are very refreshing and I like it.

Hope the thread stays clean with respect and meaningful discussions .

I will most likely shift Emeraldeus down a tier anyway (I’m forever shifting it between that one and the one below), but the setup is FAR easier than Sol+Luna

2 Likes

He gains a lot from his secret…if only he had not ‘‘link’’ secret skill,he would be great…but i agree!!

I decided not to keep sharing my tiers any longer.
Who is interested on knowing my opinion about awoken mythics can contact me or I can open myself a thread.

1 Like

What made you stop? I found it interesting.

1 Like

Except “S-Tier” :weary:

1 Like

Duh

1 Like

It’s creeping up :wink:

1 Like

Seeing Mulasem’s position on both lists makes me desire a buff for it even more than usual; it really needs something to make it more viable. Perhaps a stat increase to Standard Attack?

@Killerdog can you pin this one…it would be great

Why omega and tiazmus having 2 tier differences even though both almost have the same moveset?

It’s the ss
Double repulse and Swift catapult which makes the difference
Also Flarevern has same move set

But 2 tier?

Double repulse is a disrupt move which is far better than Swift catapult
Also Flarevern is A tier with same move set but 100TU DPE in SS

Ok

Virabbit isn’t looking very virabittish