🏆 Neo Monsters tier list (see first post) 🏆

Update

Notes:

We recently had an update to version 2.23 which you can see here. This post will cover the movements with regards to these changes.

We got a bunch of new status symbols for monsters as well as a few other visual and text changes. This update made a lot of interesting new stuff for us to play with.

Mark monsters got buffed across the board so rather than all having poison immunity they have poison immunity + half stun immunity. This has made them quite a lot better for PvP but I haven’t moved them all in the tier lists.
Rockoid morph got its TU drastically reduced so it’s now much like backstab. Arachnadiva is made far better due to this change but is already S tier in PvP so isn’t moving.
Lucifelle got charm’s sleep duration increased from 50 → 100 because sleep no longer passes 130s, it only passes 50s. Charm lost a huge amount of its power, which is now back (it technically gives a weaker effect than originally but the window for using it on enemies is larger so it’ll come up more in battles).
Lemon 2nd form was weakened so there’s now a proper reason to awaken it (but still tier 1) and it won’t be so powerful for only 11 cost.

Movements:

These are only with respect to the changes in version 2.23. Almost entirely buffs in this update with a number impacting specifically PvE and others specifically PvP.

Exocross moves from A → S- in PvP and second form tier 1 → tier 2, already revamped last update this has been buffed for the third time with half stun immunity and could make it among the best sweepers in the game even if it has quite low speed. If you’re a big spender I hope you are keen to try this monster out.
Milgon moves from D → C in general and D → C in PvP, definitely still needs to be used in a mark team but it’ll be a decent enough tanky sweeper there.
Mantiferno moves from A → S in general and A → S- in PvP, this is an incredibly deadly sweeper that is ideal for PvE setups. It’s kept in check by the low speed and defence but if we keep getting humanoids at the rate we are I will probably put this up another tier in PvP. Gaining bloodfury speeds it up and makes cornered snipe more just for when you need raw/piercing. It’s basically like a squishy Satomi now.
Gryphking moves from S- → S in general, I want to see how this plays out in PvP before moving it (I was convinced this was A tier and was going to move it up but somehow it was S- already). With stun converter this has been enormously buffed but in PvP it’s still held back by being slow to take its first action. In mortar teams it will be amazing, we’ll just have to see how viable it is outside of those.
Nefariodon moves from S → S+ in general, half stun immunity makes this a brilliant sweeper for a SE. There’s tough competition for S+ in PvP but in a mark team this is excellent of course.
Leomidas moves from E → C in PvP, unmovable and shortening the time between eat ally and eat enemy makes this moveset work far better. Not only is it smoother, it’s also faster to impact the battle and get to raw bloodthirst. I’m really glad with this change, but the monster is still not going to be used competitively unless a team emerges that wants incredibly rapid backstabbing.
Buffbuffalo moves from S- → S+ in PvP, with 70TU rockoid morph this is now one of the top backstab monsters. It lacks aggression but can function well as stun protection for your team, retribution triggering in the FL / in combos and has the versatility of healing teammates rapidly and/or protecting them. I think it will be possible to fit this into teams where it feels incredibly strong. Bear in mind it can always remove itself if it’s a problem.

5 Likes