🏆 Neo Monsters tier list (see first post) 🏆

Update

Notes:

We recently had an update to version 2.39 which you can see here. This post will cover the movements with regards to these changes. We also had version 2.38 but that didn’t change any monsters, it just added player profiles and fixed some bugs.

A couple of highlights from the update:

• New sound effects for these moves: ASMR, Terrorize, Terminal Virus, Blizzard (All), Frozen Wave, Goddess’ Protection, Vow, Fermata, Drift, Heart Burst, Pounce, Clumsy Entrance. (Thanks to VKC for the full list)
  • A bunch more battle icons and the PvP timer flashing on the screen when it’s low are good quality of life improvements to make the game less brain-taxing, especially for players who aren’t veterans.

Orochi got the HP cost reduced from 50% to 40% so it’s now possible to fulu twice without dying, allowing for chaining stunning fulu to stun lock the enemy team and then having Orochi surviving as a sweeper afterwards (plus with a swift revival). I was just about to drop her a tier so instead I’m leaving her in S- tier (for both). Also, I just found out that if you stunning fulu and she dies then the stun bisector wouldn’t halve the stun! So previously you could do the move twice and stun all enemies for 300s! That considered, perhaps the change in this update is actually intended as a nerf to that… hard to tell. Either way, I’m not changing the tier list positions until we see how she plays.

Geisthorn and Sephileon both had minor “corrections”, a monster type change and a TU change that was missed when other pure cure moves were reduced.
Airavalon I haven’t actually added yet!
V.D. Delta and V.D. Gamma had their zealous attack / piercing blow swapped, which gives Gamma something to finally stand out with but it’s still outclassed and Delta really needed the nerf to be honest because it was a very clear S+ and now it’s just a strong S+.

Movements:

There weren’t actually any movements to do this time! All changes were either minor or where I’m unsure about what to do (Orochi)!

1 Like