🏆 Neo Monsters tier list (see first post) 🏆

Update

Notes:

We recently had an update to version 2.27 which you can see here. This post will cover the movements with regards to these changes.

This was really big for PvP balance, tackling a bunch of the monsters people have wanted nerfed for the last few months.

Majorie, Mai and Onika had very minor tweaks which I don’t think have done much. Lowering the TU of these overcosted moves is obviously nice and each of them is needing the boost.
Abyssoldier Poseidon I’m not actually moving despite its clear nerf. I think I should’ve had it higher in the first place but didn’t bother moving it since I thought a nerf was coming.
Nauticruiser no longer has the FL combo with Auraleus, but is still excellent in every other setup so not moving anywhere.

Movements:

These are only with respect to the changes in version 2.27.

Vixian moves from F → D in PvP, a proper payoff now for making lots of rocks. Soul missile is a very strong move and this monster is good, but only for specific teams.
Haneri moves from C → A in PvP, making the bloodthirst into bloodcrave is huge. Not only is it easier to charge, it’s also a faster sweeping move (only 80TU, 68TU since it’s +9). This means Haneri is now an extremely good sweeper on top of offering stun control and the OoO combo potential. Huskegon is a tiny bit better but Haneri takes a close second as the best stun mythics.
Dolphreeze moves from S → S- in PvP, still brilliant but we’ve got a lot of strong legendaries these days and not having the defence buff weakens the dolphin setup a lot.
Jungleflipper moves from A → B in PvP, without the attack buff it still does good damage with raw catapult but it doesn’t one-shot mythics and the monster is generally good but nothing special now.
Dolphariel moves from S- → A in PvP, this has been indirectly nerfed as dolphin bond has been weakened and I think it was a little too high anyway.
Scolopendragon moves from D → C in general and F → D in PvP, this is very good if you can get it going and is a little easier to get there too. It’s not great, but it’s worth having some fun with.
Gnashjaw (s) moves from D → B in general and E → C in PvP, this is how it always should’ve been! Three rocks means at least one should be there when it gets a turn and it can hopefully charge bloodcrave. You might be surprised me putting it in B/C tier when the damage is bad but I reckon there’s some potential with other monsters that want to sacrifice tokens or just generally how up to 5 rocks in a row can protect a sweeper well.

1 Like