🏆 Neo Monsters tier list (see first post) 🏆

Update

Notes:

We recently had an update to version 2.26 which you can see here. This post will cover the movements with regards to these changes.

Not much changed in this update besides some bug fixes and a few monsters getting buffed. However, those buffs are quite significant for those specific monsters so all of them are moving in the tier list!

Movements:

These are only with respect to the changes in version 2.26.

Medbie moves from F → D in PvP, she now gets a shield on entrance when you have more monsters than the opponent. This is the buff I asked for months ago and I’m really happy to see it. I think it does a lot more than you’d expect at first glance. It makes her fit into throw teams and others which create monsters at the back because she’ll either create extra rocks or become too awkward to shut down. With a shield it will often take 2+ attacks to put her below overconfident strike range and every time she gets a turn she can pullback to create a Mr. Bun then re-enter on 100% HP and with another shield. So she now makes up for her low speed by requiring focused attention to actually stop and quite significant damage output if you don’t stop her. Bear in mind she also somewhat deals with stun because she can swap for a bunny, take the stun before re-entering then her or the bunny must be killed before she gets a turn otherwise she’ll push back all enemies by 160s. Don’t get me wrong, she’s not amazing or anything. However, I know people have been completely ignoring her and now with this buff she’s a functional mythic.

Persephia moves from E → D in general, piercing on her hit all move makes it an even more potent payoff for getting kills with her. With 3 kills it one-shots all mythics and can even do buffed enemies if you have more kills. Ultimately, I think this monster still has some fundamental problems with its core design that I’m not moving it up in PvP until it’s proven to be very effective. But with give turn there’s some scary potential here (Gentleowl anyone?) and you can definitely capitalise on that in PvE.

Milgon moves from C → A in general and C → B in PvP, this is another buff which is subtly good. Milgon is tanky, poison immune and half stun immune with piercing sweeping. The only thing holding it back is low speed being a bit slow/clunky setting up the sweeping. However, accelerate in the SS means that it doesn’t need any support to be threatening a piercing kill quite frequently and if the window ever opens up for marked crush double that can be brutal. It’s now one of the ideal choices for mark teams and I think it’s become viable for PvP use. It’s borderline A/B for me.

Shinobidragon moves from C → A in general and D → A in PvP, a nice revamp to include stealth is very fitting for a shinobi and the new attack move is very impressive. 100TU, bypasses protectors, heals 50% damage dealt, easy one-shot damage and does critical with either stealth or sleep. Dreamy entrance is strong so with some teammates to stealth it I can see it working quite well. If there’s ever a sleep+stealth team this would be ideal for it.

3 Likes