🏆 Neo Monsters tier list (see first post) 🏆

Update

Notes:

We recently had an update to version 2.24 which you can see here. This post will cover the movements with regards to these changes.

The PvP Player Timer is an interesting new mechanic that means it’s now impossible to force skip in PvP. Some things have been affected by this, either experiencing buffs or nerfs. Generally speaking, control strategies have been nerfs and protectors have been buffed, particularly those with hold ground. Monsters with only damage skills have been nerfed.

It’s hard to gauge the full scale of the effects to the tier list by the new player timer but I have made one change in this tier list update. I wanted to also move Bundleblazer up in PvP but it’s already S tier. It’s now incredibly brutal if you can build around it in PvP (with OoO and then you repulse it once it’s passed over and used 1-2 moves).

Rodeknight got the reproduce move buffed because the 1st form Rattaur it makes do better damage. I don’t know the exact damage now dealt but I don’t think this doesn’t do enough to change it in the tier list.
Garden fairy lily is not moving despite getting a buff because I feel it needs to double charge most of the time, which makes vigor laser blast awkward to use even though the TU is now lower. This is a brutal counter to protectors if you’re using it with the other GF but after that I think other monsters offer more.

Movements:

These are only with respect to the changes in version 2.24.

Momo moves from D → S in general, F → S+ in PvP and second form tier 2 → tier 1, with probably the biggest buff we’ve seen in history, this has gone from being a tanky but clunky monster into arguably the top form of stun protection in the game. It easily one-shots anything with fastbreaker and has a bunch of versatility with the other moves. Guardian morph works like protect teammates + fully heal, which can potentially allow it to dodge chrono killers and protector counters. Second form it severely lacks damage but I decided to put it tier 1 as a cheap and tanky stun counter.
Deus X moves from E → D in PvP, with force skips no longer an option, this truly forces the opponent to take every turn and give you a passive advantage as well as set up your teammates much better (e.g. stealth for sneak attack, timestrike).
Garden fairy sunflower moves from B → C in general and S+ → S in PvP, the hardened carapace was a very big problem and I’m glad to see it go. This monster is now far easier to hit down onto lower health or one-shot so it’s both easier to deal with its damage potential without wasting an attack so much as well as kill first to avoid unwanted aura.

5 Likes