Neo Monsters Role Play

Speaking of metal aren’t robinox able to fly

Fennec

I can’t,” I told him, walking away. I was relieved that Ken hadn’t tried to stay with me. Just as I was about to start running, I realized that Pok was in front of me. Strange. I hadn’t heard him move. “It’s dangerous to go alone. You should stay with us,” he told me. He glanced at Ken.“Or at least let me come with you. Every journey is easier with someone to talk to, after all.” “No offense, but you haven’t done anything helpful this whole time,” I said. He laughed. “I was moral support. Besides, we’ve been fine so far. If push comes to shove, I’m sure I’ll be able to do something. Whether or not I can help, a warrior with armor and a sword will be sure to scare off some potential attackers.” I sensed something behind me. “Fine. You can come. So can the dragon if they want. But we need to get out of here right now!”

Being suspicious of robinox I decided to put soulstelar behind me in case he betrays me

Ken-lets keep moving

Fennec

As we continued through the jungle, I grew increasingly paranoid. How could I trust Ken? How did I know That he wasn’t just the same dragon pretending to be different. His amnesia seemed strangely specific, and I wasn’t sure that I liked the fact that he had a soulstealer. Dragons using capture cards was practically unheard of. And I still had a lingering feeling that Pok was hiding something. I kept my guard up.

As we keep moving though the forest
Ken-so po-shot
Ken oh no the same beast has returned quick let’s run

Pok

“I retract my previous statement!” I yelled, running through the dense jungle. “What are we even running from? Both of you are being weirdly secretive over life-or-death threats!” I took out my sword, hacking through the vines. “Are you even listening?”

Ken-do not known who this monster is but he has hurt me in the past

Ken-you know what sit on me we are going to fly

Pok

“I’ll take that as a ‘no’,” I said, climbing onto Ken

Ken-get ready for impact
As ken went in the air a impact on his wing by the monster happens
Ken-get to ready to jump

Fennec

“That was quick,” Pok commented. “Now is not the time!” I yelled at him, stretching my wings to slow my fall.

Ken-soulstelar use gigablight near the river
With soulstelar used gigablight a Carter in which the water starts flowing in it both pok and ken manage to survive
Ken-I hate that monster

Pok

I splashed into the river, instantly hitting the bottom. I grabbed Fennec, swimming up to the top with him. I slowly got up back onto dry land. Looking up at the sky, I saw Ken spiraling through the air. Nothing to do but hope that he survived at this point. In the mean time, I surveyed the area. We were finally out of that jungle, and the humidity had instantly faded. We were now in a swamp of some form. I searched for shelter

With somewhat power in my wing I managed to glide near the Carter but hitting my head in the trees and lying unconsciously

Fennec

After getting a little distance away, I realized that we had landed in a crater of some sort. I searched through the trees, and found Ken, collapsed near a tree. I gathered electricity to revive him. He had saved my life, and i intended to return the favor.

Ken-my head it hurts so much thanks fennec I am in your debt

Pok

I walked over. “Meanwhile, with all of these life debts going around, everyone is ignoring me. Can I be in any of your debts or something?” I asked. “I’ll take it,” Fennec responded. “But I think I’m the one who owes you, Pok. You saved my life.”

Ken-well anyway let’s leave now there is a cave nereby we should stay there for the night

Pok

“Straight to the point,” I commented. “I like you,” I added, laughing. He slowly lead us to the cave. Fennec seemed to have something on his mind, but from his expression, it was unclear what it was. As we arrived at the cave, I sensed a presence inside. “Wait,” I told Ken and Fennec. “Hello?” I called into the cave. In response, I heard a roar. “Maybe that wasn’t the best idea,” I muttered, retreating to be in line with the others. The sound of footsteps echoed from the cave. “Do you guys want to run or fight?” I asked Ken and Fennec. “There isn’t much time to decide!”

After coming in the cave

Ken-I am very hungery i might just eat you guys

Fennec

I looked to Pok. “What’'s happening?” “I’m just as confused as you are,” he replied. He turned to Ken. “Could you please not try to eat us?” He asked.“That would really mess up my plans.” “You have plans?” I asked him. “Of course,” He replied. “My plans are to not get eaten by a dragon.” “I’ll admit that that is a pretty good plan,” I replied.

(@Elvasot Are you still playing?)