Neo Monsters Role Play

Kenny
I saw Ken . We played hide n seek together when we r young. Of course he can’t hide from me
Seems like he is more dangerous than I thought. I will get rid of him now. I took out one of my remaining voo
Kenny- voodoom voodoom from the the floor who is the most evil of them all
Voodoom x - u my boy who do u want me to help u kill.
Kenny- Ken
Voodoom x - sure
Voodoom x use purifying mist then protect teammates.
Together, voodoom and I sneaked behind Ken.
Voodoom x raised his wand to cast a voodoo curse on Ken.

Fennec

I wasn’t sure what I thought of Pok. He seemed nice, if a bit goofy, but I couldn’t get over the feeling that he was hiding something. I resolved to stay a few feet away from him at all times. As we continued through the jungle, it became clear that this was going to be a long journey.

I doubted I was even an hour in when we encountered a ravine. Looking around, there seemed to be no way around the ravine. It was massive, at least thirty feet across at its thinnest. It also appeared deep. “Have you ever been here before?” I asked Pok. He shook his head. Looking closer at the ravine, the walls seemed almost perfectly smooth. There was no evidence of water to explain the smoothness. This wasn’t natural. Following the edge of the ravine, a feeling of Deja-voo struck me. But this time, there seemed to be no path. After an hour of searching, there seemed to be no change in the ravine. Its thickness was inconsistant, but it never even came close to being crossable. Eventually, we decided to return to where we started. We set up camp, and hoped the dragon didn’t return.

1 Like

ahh I knew it you were trying to kill me
thows capture card

ken-ulrtrablight (voodom dies)
ken-now use bloodthrist

1 Like

Voodoom suddenly wakes up
Voodoom x - U got tricked.u think ultrablight can kill me? I wasted ur time. Now ur voodoo curse will explode in 3…2…1…

BOOM

1 Like

remains unconscious

1 Like

Kenny
Thinking Ken is dead, I move on to hunt the robinox. However, the robinox is nowhere to be found. After some time I saw a fire light and saw my prey. what kind of idiot set up campfire while escaping I thought. I hurried through to catch them. However my leg got trapped by vines. Ants started crawling on my scales and biting me. Without thinking, I screamed–help!

POK

“Someone just called for help,” I told Petrin. “That sounded like a dragon,” he responded. “We’re supposed to be running from one of those.” “But if they called for help, then they need help,” I responded. “Either it’s a trap, or some dragon needs help. In either case, we can’t exactly do much,” Petrin explained. He seemed frustrated. “That isn’t the only dragon in the world. If the dragon is acting territorially, as you say, then he may have attacked another dragon, who is now calling for help,” I counter-argued. “What are the odds that there is another dragon that is the same species as the first dragon, whom the first dragon then attacked?” He said. “Fair point,” I conceded. “Good. Now lets get some food. Got any ideas?” “The ants around here are aggressive, but they’re pretty easy to kill. You just need to make a loud enough noise, and they’re incapacitated. From there, you can kill them one by one. Roast 'em over a fire, they’re great!”

1 Like

Kenny
The ants continue crawling over me. It must be a trap I thought. I decided to use my last voo
Kenny- voodoom voodoom from the the floor who is the most evil of them all
Voodoom x - u my boy who do u want me to help u kill.
Kenny-the robinox
Voodoom x - sure
Like always…
Voodoom x use purifying mist then protect teammates then break off the vines.
With this I start charging towards them with voodoom x with hate and fury.

ken-ahhhhhhh…that voodoom tricked me
soulstealer-yes he did survive on 1 hp
as convo goes I hear a noise not much but enough to know that there is kenny near
ken-soulsteller lets go that way
as I encounter kenny I decided to acttack
ken-soulsteler use death sencethce all
kwn-now use sleep all
as I used stun flash on them

Death sentence all missed cuz of stealth
Brutal rng voodoom x fell asleep and then got stunned

Kenny - remains awake
-remains unstunned due to stun immune

Kenny
what the hell was that monster. I better run. With this I dragged the sleeping voodoom x and run away only to bang onto the aquamurai.

ken-be carefull aquamurai he can one shot you
ken-now try to survive against my double survivor

Kenny the liar- ‘help that ultimate dragon want to kill us all I am ur real friend here. Don’t believe what he say. I m the good guy. He bad. Why else do u think he is attacking me? After killing me, he will kill u all as well’
Double survivor hit Kenny and voodoom x.

Kenny
Ouch. Seems like I m going to die here to day. Flashback of the past occurred. I remembered the days where Ken and I were close. We played hide n seek together. However, our relationship worsened when our father die and passed the throne to Ken. I was only slightly displeased that time. However, voodoom x found me. He told me to get back what I deserved and I was superior to all. Since that day, I started killing and planned my my takeover. If only I haven’t…

With this Kenny stopped breathing…
His soul got sucked out of him.
Voodoom x disappeared.

Meanwhile, way underground
Voodoom x - ‘boss I completed the task, even though we lost our ability to kill. I managed to corrupt my victim, got him killed and collect his newly darkened soul’
[which is why Ken survived]
Name/species : Atrahasis
Trivia: the first ones who is currently dead and is left with his soul and is trying to get revived
Atrahasis: ‘good job my boy keep up the good work. Once I gathered enough soul, I would be revived and the grand champion Finngam who killed me will suffer from my vengeance’
(what is the main character name that we use in neomon? And I think it is better to start our post with the point of view we are taking so it is easier for future readers who
don’t know us to follow the story. What do u guys think)

with kenny deaths
aquamurai-hey wtf
ken-uhmmm…oh wait I get it this is kenny he was trying to kill me and you now so I killed him
fennec-oh ok
ken-can I follow you guys I do not remember who i am
fennec-sure why not this is pok and I am fennel

Fennec

“So you’re a murderer?” Pok asked. “Eh, well, once you leap over that pesky barrier of the value of sentient life, I suppose it is a lot easier to solve all of your problems by unaliving anyone who disagrees with you. You know, like a psychopath. Anyway, my name is Taumata Whakatangi Hangakoauauo Tamateapokai Whenuakitan Atahu, or Pok for short. Who are you?” “My name is Ken,” The dragon replied. “Weird name,” Pok commented. “So you aren’t going to attack us?” I asked Ken. The dragon shook his head. “If you don’t remember who you are, how do you know your name?” I asked. “It’s probably just magic,” Pok answered. “I’m still a bit suspicious,” I told him. “Oh well. Could you fly us across that ravine?” I asked, hoping for some good news.

ken-Yeah I can lets go sit on my back

Pok

“Whoo! Dragon ride! Come on, Fennec!”

After taking both POK and fennec on the other side the following conversation occurs

Ken-you are heavier than I expected

Pok

“My armor is solid steel,” I replied. “So is my body,” Fennec added. "Anyway,"Fennec said, “I have to get going.” “Where?” I asked. “It would be safer if you didn’t know. You’ve already put yourselves in too much danger by helping me.” I laughed. “We’ll be fine. How badly can things go? We have a dragon with us! Ken already helped us plenty. I’m sure we can handle any threats that come our way!”