Neo monsters pvp LAST BITER

Last biter on pvp is way too OP, all my monster was taken out by just 1 don penguine. Hope the devs would add 3 to 6 monsters on pvp cuz somebody is just using 1 monster ( don penguine,dragaia) and abusing it, kinda frustrating.:frowning:

You have to rework your team and make sure it has some anti bitter in it at some point. Most of us on the forum played the last bitter out of our line up bc they know we make anti bitter groups

What nonster are effective against them?

Poison revenge and lethal revenge help if just one monster or turners help

the thing is they just ignore monsters with poison revenge and finish them after killing 5-6 stars of my monsters.

Last biter on pvp is way too OP, all my monster was taken out by just 1 don penguine. Hope the devs would add 3 to 6 monsters on pvp cuz somebody is just using 1 monster ( don penguine,dragaia) and abusing it, kinda frustrating. :frowning:

Interesting, what level are you? I haven’t seen it yet amongst the top players. 

Hold ground monsters are good. The best freely-available mons for breaking a last biter chain once he’s started are definitely the starters because they are fast, have hold ground, and will desperate strike, cutting the last biter down to 1hp.

Im lvl 60 right now