Neo Monsters Clan thread

Hi, I’m rank 106 been playing on and off for quite some
Time but finally been really been getting into Nemo monsters. I’ve been playing pve mostly looking to join a clan and improve
My line id is neorice1127

There is clans in game ?

Hi,im rank 213 i been playing for more than two years,im currently looking 4 a good clan

3 Likes

Add me on line: poopsauce

1 Like

Hello, newcommer here, looking to join a clan. I´m very willing to improve, I currently have 6 legandaries (counting nox and chrome). Only 1 of my legendary is ultra-evolved.

Do u have whatsup?

Any openings on a clan? Line ID is bigbarty …I have a good amount of legends but need to work on strategies

:ok_hand:

1 Like

I just got back on after a year away did they come out with clans on here? If so I’d be willing to to join up was pretty active from release to about a year ago.

There isn’t any official clan system built in the game or anything like that-guilds ECT. Only clans that people have created themselves. You can identify them because they put the Acronym of their clan as part of their IGN. I’m sure some clan will take you onboard if that’s what you wanted.

Hi guys,i’m looking for clan (lvl 116) cause i wanna improve how player, but i don’t know which in the list are already active or who i must contact to join.
Ty who wanna help me :blush:

Im 17 days in, currently halfway through floor 8 in shutdown tower, 25k rp in pvp arena. I learn very quickly and need a veteran clan that can help me grow correctly down the line and offer insight into sustained long term success. Once I learn I’ll happily help others, I have served in a leader/ officer role in other games for years. I am a tyrant unleashed/idle heroes multi year veteran, I have Line and Discord accounts just let me know. Heres my team so far;

I do

big barty said I could join rise but I don’t know how to

Download line,after that give him your Line ID so he can add u

I’d like to join a clan since none of my friends want to play this game, and I think this game is better when people play together and share insights.

this is my current team just collecting ultra evolve materials after destroying the dragon roar nowadays

@RISEBigBarty my line id is ilostmyduck

My line id is arthurc507, could I get a chat invite?

I’m a veteran Neomon player since 2016. I recently started playing for the first time in like 2 years. Looking for a clan to join and improve with. Hero rank 92. 30k PvP RP currently.

There are several clans, you have to choose which one interests you most and get in touch with one of its members.