Neo Monsters Clan thread

For example, I belong to the TNC clan where Spanish is spoken and experiences are shared there, advice and suggestions are given, in addition to entertaining you with the comments we make. Recently we have a member who speaks English and communication is very simple because we use a translator.

1 Like

I am half Costa Rican and I speak fairly good Spanish. Tbh I like the sound of what your clan has. Who would be the person to contact about entry?

Måndame tu # de teléfono para agregarte al grupo de WhatsApp

How do you use a translator? Which communication app offers instant translation?

I use this, what I do is copy the comment and paste it in the translator.

DLGZ [Delugazar (formerly RNG))

Requirement:

Chinese speakers are preferred, but people of any nationality can accept itMost of them are Chinese

Actively participate in and join QQ group (there are many strategies in QQ group, PVE, PVP common team reference)

Respect clan members and all players

1 Like

Hello, I’ve been playing neomonsters for 2 years and counting. I wanted to join a clan I’m currently Hero rank 192. I hope someone would invite me :>

You welcome to join rise

4 Likes

Lmao @HoodieMelo

How?

Just make a line account

Ok, and then? What’s your line ID?

Jamalj50

Hey guys! I have been looking for a clan to join. Playing for a while now. I use LINE, Discord and whatsapp but ain’t comfortable sharing my number.
Hero Rank 126
Highest PvP ranking 501
I need to improve my PvP
Preffered English chat but can translate Spanish and Other languages too.
Thank you

1 Like

You should join DMG! I know that there are quite a few members who would absolutely love to have you in the clan!
@Exu
@DMG_LUCKDRAGON
@DMG_Rocket

1 Like

Exu ? Happy to have me ?

Unfortunately, Cheema and DMG are not compatible

@NMEduck I told you :joy::joy::joy:

Even if you invite me yourself, I won’t join DMG. It will be better if I go on joining TNC even if I will have to translate the chat.