Neo Monsters Clan thread

im clanless now(i think you all get it)

I am just new to the game … Just started a few minutes ago. My Line id- sidharth2004

How long did u save gems to get 15 legendaries? And how many gems did u save? I’m also a free player currently got 120gems

Now, when I started as a rookie , I never saved gems, I always did singles roll, I was lucky in those, at the moment I think I have 10-11 legends from singles alone,

When I wanted to join a clan, i would save 50 gems or 100 at max, coz singles are not always lucky, I learnt that hard way.

So after joining clan , from September last year to June, i am at 45 legends now,.
Joining a clan has helped me a LOT!!! :slight_smile

Thanks for the reply. I’m curious though, exactly how did joining a clan get you more gems? I’m guessing your talking about the increase in your skill level after joining the clan therefore you were able to earn more gems in events because u can get further?? Because of the advice you got from your clan?

Yup, you pretty much summed it up. :stuck_out_tongue::grin:

Hay uno en español que todos son bien venidos deja tu numero de whatsaap y te incluimos

RAO will accept you

Looking for a clan. Up to story episode VIII if that’s any indication of my current skill level. I have 10 legendarys 3 of which are ultra evolved. I average around 40 wins every time pvp is available. Not a pro by any means but hoping to become a decent player In the future

ROA will accept u

should we check if hes lunar or not

2 Likes

Check everyone . We need no Lunar or Goodgamer Scum at this game and Chats

1 Like

I can confirm it’s not Lunar/Goodgamer. IP addresses are completely different and I highly doubt that kid knows how to manipulate that.

1 Like

Please to give account. I send bobs and vegetables for account I thank you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Looking for a clan to help me, been playing this game for a month now I got 5 legs but only 2 are ultra evolved .I’m very willing to learn and join a clan

Join the line group or the discord

May I know the line ID of the group?

MKe a line id and il add you

Thanks! It is levi7628

Invited him @ILAGaLOT :grin::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes