Neo Monsters Clan thread

I don’t think so, I checked and you are not in it <3 (jk don’t get mad :3)

Hahahaha

Can someone explain the clans? I don’t see anything in the game about clans.

Clans have no use to this moment in game but its a way for players to join in a group talk about the game,monsters and strategies, share thoughts and learn from other players,a community to talk chat and learn the game better

Definitely makes the game more enjoyable. Doesn’t matter what clan you join btw, all the clans are great!

Acorns eventually grow into oaks :wink:

Z19 GaryOak

Alright, I think I’ve put off joining a clan long enough, I’m level 184 (Almost 185) have around 40 legendaries and can easily hit 10k for the PvP events.  I am at round 601 for the UC currently and still moving up.  I know I’m close to max with what I can do with the monsters I have, but I think there is still room for improvement and that’s what I’m looking for most in a clan.  I want to have a few solid PvP and PvE teams (more PvE) so I can get farther in the events.  I don’t have a lot of desire to change my name in game but if it’s mandatory for all the clans I guess I can deal with it.  One of the top clans would be preferred as I think that would best help me fulfill what I want to.  Message me whatever you need either in PM or on the forum.  Thanks everyone, looking forward to being a part of a clan!

Also joining the trainers Lounge on line add a lot to the game, so I’d suggest joining that aswell, if you need info PM me

RAF always open for new members. My line id is poopsauce if you need to contact me

Hi all,

My name is Garfield from Singapore. I used to play neomonsters some five years back but quit the game shortly.

I am back on the game say last December only.  My hero rank is rank 60 and still rising.

I have tried the pvp function but the response time seem to be quite slow.

I am a keen learner and active player. I sincerely hope one of the clans can consider letting me to join as I saw the requirement and they are quite steep to me

Neo monsters is 2 years old :thinking:

Yup sorry about that, but it does seem quite long since i last played this game. i took a look at my messenger.

the first time i message them on fb page was 30th june 2015. And they replied me three months later. So the time frame is just about right

Well technically hunter island was the original neo monsters so if you count that then it’s older than 2 years.

Can I join line pretty pretty pretty please.

Line id : habsnation24

I want to join tnb

Sure bro PM me

I want to join tnb

lol Ali bro Maqmar don’t know how to change name on forum
he is not in any other clan at this time

if you leaving RAF then you can join us

I just did

good