Neo monster team

This is my team but it doesnt feel like it works well… somebody know what and how i need to combine it.

I’m actually really jealous :see_no_evil: looks like it should work

Depends if its for pve its alright if its for pvp i doubt you would fair well. Also if youre using flutter combo its best to throw in the green flutter instead of yellow one

I dont have the green flutter…

I use this pve and i recommend it to everyone… you use one-one then blazebones uses revolutionize the thlug switches place with the mythic at the end… he uses bloodbath and then you just wreck entire teams… only prob i suck pvp haha

I would put emerald with those flower girls for link double retribution

How do you mean?

Yeah know what you mean but dont have ocarino for him only one left that i need

Oh kk… u can do it when u can get more ocarinos

Hm, but however do you charge the bloodbath? By eating your own stratustrike? Not a good idea :sweat_smile:

Thanks man, i think its the best pve team team ive seen.

I hope you dont mind if i copy your strategy.

He said the fire se would use revolution before switching.

Clever ! @Michael_Holtappels

Oh well I didn’t even notice but it’s not a good tactic. His own monsters will be 1 hp as well. And no heals…

Blue bird and blade can heal themselves. Dark flutter can eat thlug, or if blue bird chooses to suicides then it can make a full hp clone and let the stun protection on battlefield immediately.
I may over-interpret his tactic, though.

No problem man give me some feedback if you know better things or combos

Yeah my blue bird can heal himself blazebones can use charge… that tlug is a little sacrifise for the team xD but once that bloodbath starts hitting you will win for sure… only thing tlug sucks and is squishy so im looking for a replacement but idk who

Have you run into any stun monsters this pvp?

Yeah but my mythic has camouflage so doesnt get affected and also blue bird immune for stune

Oh is that how camouflage works @Michael_Holtappels ?

I didn’t realize it made it so you those monsters didn’t get stunned. I need to rethink my teambuilding strategies