Good to hear you like it…

1 Like

Ivyling

4 Likes

Capobear and Okabe playing at the park

9 Likes

So cutee!

2 Likes

Gremoris and Djinzam, repost in high quality.

Djinzam

1 Like

Djinzar

4 Likes

Blushling and Bloomling Full HD desktop wallpaper.

Blushling

Bloomling

1 Like

Nectarine and Floraslash Full HD desktop wallpaper.

Nectarine

Floraslash

1 Like

Sanguinymph and Blossomight Full HD desktop wallpaper.

Sanguinymph

Blossomight

1 Like

I deleted a picture of a naked child posted by @Victorious77_B.G

Don’t put that stuff on here ever again. We are not condoning that in any way

3 Likes

But thats not a child, its a shorter version of Majorie its a Chibi art style, with that art style the character should only be about 3-4 heads tall, so the character may look like a child but its not

4 Likes

A Chibi Fanart of Majorie in last form was recently removed. I uploaded it with the comment “a Chibi Fanart of an Odd-Eyed Clairvoyant”, a community member called it a pedophile and the fanart was removed. First of all I want to apologize for this inconvenience, my intention was not a pedophile fanart, it was to Chibificated to Majorie. I apologize for choosing Majorie’s last form and not another. I also want to clarify that it was not a pedophile fanart, it was a Chibi Fanart, like the one I once did of Bastia. To avoid problems again I will stop uploading fanarts. This incident will not happen again so I would like to ask that you not hate me, nor call me a pedophile. I thank @Tavaray for defending me, I hope this matter is resolved here

5 Likes

I’m not gonna comment on the chibi vs actual child thing but I only really dislike the fanarts that are near or completely naked, especially if they happen to look like children (whether or not they actually are). I thought some of the other ones you uploaded were pretty cool tho

No worries guys! It definitely looked like a child to me, and that’s a hot topic/fine line in popular culture in the states now. I’d rather us not tow that line :slight_smile:

1 Like