Bunch of questions from a new player

I’ve had the game for a few day after re-downloading it and it’s actually been pretty fun but I have a ton of questions about the game:

1. My the end of the main story thing will I need high star mons because I made a really good team with mostly epic and Radom monsters I found that face rolled the story up to when you fight thane on cursed island. His team (and especially legendary) don’t really to a strat they are just too strong for my mons to handle and I am currently stuck because I can’t ultra evolve any of my team yet which leads to my next question…

2. Where can I get more de-aging fruits because I need more to get my mons to ultra evolve and I already did all the training thing that gave them out so I’m kinda lost now

3. Should I have a lot of healing units on my team? My main strat is blastshell taking out as many of the other team as possible with support from sandpile, who sleep bombs when it’s low and switched in a healer to purify and then heal my team, and then there is more occasional healers in there. But would it be better to just switch them out for more damage dealers?

4. Kinda like the first question, but do I need super epic/legendaries to be able to clear the later content in the game or can it be done with epics

Thank you for any help!

1. Yes you will probably need epics and above.
  2. Online under ultra evolve quests there will eb this thing called de-age quest or soemthing like that.
  3. Healers are good but I’m probably not experienced enough to make a good judgement.
  4. You will most likely (near certain) need those.
1 Like

Go get yourself a galvbane

Why is that the best starter?

By the tier lists, Electric one but you can catch all of them so theres no need to worry about it.

1. Higher tier monsters could help you in later stories. (I guess you should get some of them after 3rd or 4th league)
  2. You could get some fruits and elements for ultra evolve by playing online quests. You can get some exp. to unlock more cost and tickets.
  3. It depends. If your monsters can deal more damage, you don’t need so many healing units.
  4. You’ll find more by playing online quests XD

You know what’s awesome? Monsters that heal themselves. Not gonna lie, oakthulu is retardedly op, his only fault is low(ish) damage

Also, at points I struggle with 8 legendaries fully evolved so yea, you’ll need them. Cloning ones are redicously powerful, especially doom engine or if you’re lucky like me, solblaze and lunartic

That damage was buffed in previous update,
Before update , the siphon damage was like a sneeze.

Being a oak user, it’s a great Legend now after getting a damage buff.
Don’t need to buff it anymore .

Fair enough I guess

Poison siphon is only for survival until you get douboe survivor.