Need help defeating Atrahasis

I don’t have any gacha poison eaters. I have Elekat, but it only has poison massacre, so it only does a ton of damage if it targets multiple poisoned monsters. Even so, it barely scratches Atrahasis.

I can’t really put Atrahasis to sleep since its self poison lasts quite a long time. 

I can’t stun Atrahasis, so there goes my cheap stun bomb + timestrike methods. 

I’ve tried using unwanted friend to prevent him from spawning additional mobs, but I still cannot deal enough damage in time. 

I suppose it will be easier after I evolve Vulcaraptor to Magmaraptor, but I still want some help as to the rest of the team.

Currently I run something like 

flufferno 

galvboss

clocknight 

galacteon 

voltiger

raijin

vulcaraptor

elekat

clioangel

leobolt

stegospike

plasmorex

gaiawyrm

tedbeast

wolfreeze

thunderback

other notable things i have:

freezard

elmoburn

redzan

redgaroo

moltasmus

megarex

humpflare

yetiking

glyther

desiosaur

viridinychus

gizaguard

sandpile

thugfrog

i can also probably get most farmables.

thanks for the help! 

Use any monster that has a bloodthirst skill it reeks havoc on him when in effect

Use two monsters with unwanted friend ability. I used

A team look like this. Two monsters with unwanted friend made his team useless.
Than used to kill one of stones with my Emeraleon
After that used the Bloodthirst and Heavendrake only to heal. For make him avoid massive attacks.
Also used Azida’s Gigasplash and Cryokaizer’s Assisted splash
But the key point is two unwanted friends
The good point would be of I used Necrowing’s bloodthirst by make him kill one stone by wrong skills

1 Like

Amazing strategy although you are replying to a 5 year old post.
The unwanted freind to disrupt his team to then charge and heal with a camo line up followed is amazing combined with stun protection. U are learning a lot in this game Pve is fun only if u think unique.

As Prem said, but please try to look at the date of the thread you’re posting in. Closing this now