Nauticruiser got nerfed but what about this ...

Nauticruiser got nerfed and a lot agreed because it was fast and impossible to dodge , let’s say its fair , today faced someone using retribution front line whith canishogun, ziberius and baublabasher , and before even i get a single turn i had to sit and watch that double retribution move and loosing two monstsrs before even i get a single turn , so where is the fair part here ? I think its the same principle, too fast and impossible to dodge ,if you tell me to use wavetail against retribution fl then also you can use kana to prevent nauticruiser from swift charging aurazur , maybe retribution steup include loosing a monster , but its a monster that the oppenet choose and instantly you loose 2-3 of your best monsters , and every strategy her inconveniences , charge Fl even if it is too fast the killing moves cost high seconds , (130 to 250 ) , im not contesting nauti nerf but i really think its not fair that some monsters got nerfed but other aren’t while its the same principles , any canibalise move or sacrifice should be able to use only after 50 seconds from the first time the monsters get it’s turn especially for monsters whith high speed

2 Likes

I see what you are saying and, having been around for quite some time, ive seen this Retribution FL you are talking about and its quite consistent and while i dont know if its QUITE as big an issue as the Nauti + Arazur setup (biggest problem was not only losing two monsters but it being a Piercing move which guaranteed it) Retribution FL does not have that piercing aspect so its not guaranteed you will lose that many monsters.

Still, i agree that Cannibalizing moves in general should have a 50s wait time from that monsters first turn.

1 Like

Are you being sarcastic @kabylian

Plasma Blast is WAY harder to resist than Double Retribution. The slower Crystal Worms (like Caeruleus or Roseus) can tank a Double Retribution from Jaguardian, most legendaries with rounded defence or more can tank one hit from it.

Mythics can tank that even more easily, and they’re getting more and more widespread with each Fortune Shrine. It’s still a hard-hitting attack but definitely manageable.

Plasma Blast ignores the defence stat, which means you can only tank one hit from it if you have the element advantage AND sufficient HP (I think basically all Earth 5★ will die from a Plasma Blast anyway).

Also the free 5★ reward monster Wavetail is definitely more common than 7★ Kanna

Despite everything though, there’s still a Cannibalize nerf I’d support, which is making Cannibalize unable to target self. Needing to sacrifice a 2nd monster, instead of already having all the core monsters already in your FL, would make the strategy at least a little less efficient + it doesn’t make sense for a monster to cannibalize itself :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Mind you it isn’t a cannibalize monster used in this setup, it is Mojinator unevolved form thats used.

Oh Titan Retribution setups you mean

Yeah Mojicraft shouldn’t really be more useful than Mojinator :{ Jawshank’s 2nd form was nerfed for the same reason. It should get Speed Entrance instead of Roaring Entrance

1 Like

Dnt forget about that rainbow bird(taffynix?)

@Dev_VKC .I am waiting mojinator have elem masacre :laughing:

1 Like

Thats what im trying to say , that 50 seconds must be applied for some other high speed monsters like they did for nauti

Totally agree whith this

Make a lot of sense , i was trying to compare and understand why some monsters get nerfed but others dont since the reasons looks pretty similar hopefully some understood my point of view

1 Like

Does anyone even use retribution FLs anymore

what about kanna and icing and wabe just to mention a few i love when they say impossible to dodge

Infernicon should nerfed - take a way his shield entree

Retribution should only be able if the enemy kills your monster not by self kill😤

2 Likes

Well what im saying at least it should be able to use only after 50 seconds like they did for nauti , its ot fair at all that some high speed monsters got nerfed but some still killing before even you get a single turn

I said almost ,and i mentionned both kana and wavetail in my post what i was trying to say there is why some high speed monsters got nerfed and can use thier skills only after 50 seconds but some other ones can use their abilities instantly even you get a turn and its really abusive and repetitive i think some monsters should be nerfed too and have restrictions of being able to use some moves only after 50 seconds from their first turn

the problem is that if fl retribution is nerfed it portends another fl that people will complain and nerf it and then another and so on they should only nerf very strong things and not enough resources to counter it, i played several of the fl nerfs and It wasn’t really hard to stop with a good team, may I ask what team you were using?

2 Likes

Must take a very big brain to think to use those two together in the FL :star_struck:

Props to anyone who does this

5 Likes

Well ,I am already notice something.
If u talk about fast combo . The Titan, grizleguard ,and kuromasa is more faster since it has 90+ speed. And have piercing.

And I am not agree, about the canibalize or retribution get nerfed. Since in only make lavamane and ziberius more worse lol. It different like Energy FL since it doesnt Sacrifice any monster ,and nauticruiser can spam nautipod

Many FL ,like gf ,link fire,link water , dolphin fl its hard to deal without retribution since they don’t have any weakness. We can use Holdground ,high defense, camouflage or AP and they are more generic If u phobia again retribution. Or we can use monster like cattmander to deal with retribution since many of retribution monster have low defense and none of them have HG.and If u still don’t have them use spectrofox since it can target ziberius and baublebasher

And about popularity ,I am rarely meet retribution FL since they nerf single stun Revenge :thinking:.Tbh In 120 battle this season maybe I am only meet 4 Times.

1 Like

[quote=“INA-Archer, post:19, topic:38376”]
,and nauticruiser can spam nautipod
[/quote] well after nauti charge aura he become somhow useless , aura will be far away to get a turn and nauti can only summon those nautipod a lot of times you loose control after your blast