frustration

I don’t know if everyone notices it but sometimes to hatch a monster the percentage is too low.
today after 3 months of saving, 3 chapter of hell mode I could still have 500 gems, I exchanged them and I only received 613 gems (bad luck) and then I wanted to try something gems for padrinorca and; unfortunately I spent all the gems without getting one of the monstersfeatured, except two copies of rhinedragon and it’s really frustrating because for an f2p to have so many gems it’s complicated and to be well ranked you have to have a good monster but if you can’t even have a monster that becomes painful

so what i suggest is to increase the hatching percentage to avoid this kind of thing and to avoid players quitting the game for bad luck,
for normal hatching it would be necessary that:

%mythical: 1% to 2%
%legendary: 4% to 8%

and for egg festivals:

% mythical: 6%
% legendary: 10%

These are small improvements but would make the game more enjoyable for everyone. what do you think ?

Yeah I feel like there’s another way you can acquire more gems that the devs want people to spend real money on

1 Like

i think featured monsters need to be MORE featured. eg the drop rate of the other monsters lowered and the featured increased.
theres nothing worse than spending gems you have saved on a targeted monster and getting an apollorexus duplicate instead.

3 Likes

it’s clear, it’s really very frustrating to have no more gems, after spending for nothing, the devs should maximize the percentage of featured monsters because I think spending 600 gems for a legendary is too much it shouldn’t not this produce

Id say no tbh neo is on a higher lvl in hatch rates compared t most other gacha games already

Take another game im playing were the summon rates for some of the stronger heros is at 0.010

Which when you think about it is RIDICULES and here i dont have ashrine etc tofall back on either

So trust me i get your frustrations but neo is still far more generous with rates than normal for a gacha and we have shrine to fall back on which in my opinon makes everything very fair as it stands.

Bad luck do happend tho but its a gacha game so it is to be expected

1 Like

No matter how much devs will increase the rate, as long as you are unlucky, you wont get that limited monster… i had my fair share of ups & downs in hatching… i have hatched 2 mythics & a legend in a single pack & i have also hatched 10 epic potions… hahaha… so as long as we are dealing with percentages & its not a 100% guarantee, you wont always hatch what you want to hatch… motto for neo is easy… save gems, pray, hatch, repeat… haha

2 Likes

If you’re a free player then save 500+ gems at all times to get the fortune shrine. You’ll get enough gems to awaken a mythic + get 20 legendaries (12 featured) every 4 months.

2 Likes

I did it, but I didn’t get anything and it’s going to be very complicated for me to accumulate gems again I’ve finished all of the PVE I only have the last two chapters of hell mode left and the bond quest that I don’t play a lot, going back to 500 gem is going to be very complicated and if thedev does not solve this problem I do not believe that I will have anything even having more than 500 gem

I would like to see a pity system but also like @EMI_Eklypz said the featured unit also need to have even higher rate because spending 1600 gems on a banner, getting 4 mythics exactly, and the two of them being mistle would break me as a person tbh. Just a suggestion. (Spender here)

Most of the time, if you spend your gems wisely, you will get the monsters you want. You were really unlucky not to get Padrinorca with 600 gems but at the same time 2 copies of Rhinedragon in 600 gems is excellent! However, you made a really bad mistake by spending all your gems. Sometimes people get a compulsive need to roll for a specific monster but you really need to learn how to control yourself when it happens. For me it took a while but now I am able to do that

You should absolutely set 500 as your new zero. Although technically you can still most of the times “recover” to 500 from 460 gems when a shrine drops by grinding a few gems. However, I don’t recommend even that, have 480 gems minimum always when a shrine drops so you can get to 500 without any doubt.

As far as increasing chances… I mean it would benefit all of us but it won’t benefit the company in any way (they will get less money) so it will never happen.

Hey, don’t diss my bro Mistle :sob::rage:… He was instrumental when I got 100 win streak in Showdown Tower.

4 Likes

bro you’re definitely right bro and these actually what i wanted to do considered 500 as my new zero but it all started from a chain of bad luck i offered 500 gem and i only got 613 so i really unlucky
next i wanted padrinorca i thought i will get it with 300 gem but i haven’t had any luck yet i should seek advice next time before doing this kind of expense

2 Likes