Don’t care if ur f2p/p2w
Don’t care if ur top 50 or bottom 50
Which team do u choose?

(Plumesilisk all the way)

I am choose kuromasa,with deck cresenando and heavenwyrm

1 Like

Plume

1 Like

The later teams give a bit more points per battle. However, using more mythics in your team also does. Building around Plumesilisk feels the easiest because it tanks like mad and anything that can heal it will give you a fairly easy win. Kuromasa is also very powerful in most battles where it can sweep the enemies quickly.

If I were you, I’d either build around Kuromasa or go for Plumesilisk if you can jam the team full of mythics and still win.

P.S. I changed the title of the thread just so we don’t have too many threads called “Mythic coliseum”.

1 Like

I like kuromasa bc I can use espereye and persephia with it

2 Likes

I’m doing kuromasa, since i also hv it’s 2nd form…
And a mythic as fodder for initial throw support(since it gives more points) then boom
Unlimited supply of rockoids.

I’m doing the exact same. Brynhildr 2nd form has now been used to kill a bunch of enemies by being thrown!

2 Likes

Went with the Green Gorilla dude and the following team.

2 Likes

Wow your all so fast to get to 10k :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:
Me I’m just at 7k using this team

I have yet to get a mythic! All your teams depress me :pensive:

Don’t worry I’m still 3k :smiley:

Don’t worry I’m at 0

I’m using Kuromasa and I just spam GT. I haven’t lost yet with this, and I’m at 5k-ish points.

6 Likes

Using kuromasa,maybe this is not good.But this team help me alot.3-5 lose(yes ,I know I am idiot)

4 Likes

No single loss but I have doubt with Plume. :sweat_smile: It always get bypassed during the entire match. The babies does the taunting for me.

I love throwers because they have less weaknesses and my team everywhere mostly revolve around Tricranium doing the damage. I love Kuromasa so much.

The opponent team are good too. Encountered a lot of Padri, Cynthia, Sui and Vigzi.

2 Likes

Do you have only naked girls ?

Your team name is so unique it makes me fail to focus :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Escherichia Coli

1 Like

In my country coli is…

…cretin/idiot?