Multiple Yins and Yangs need to be banned from IC

This madman had managed to roll 3 of these buggers. Needless to say it was a huge pain to beat them. Double hits are not enough, I needed full AoE to kill them all at the same time and thank god I had Torrentide. However for those unfortunate souls who have only twin killers or single killers, this battle is impossible. So I suggest banning Yin and Yang totally from IC or reducing their max amount to 2 in one team.

4 Likes

Lol that looks like hell to fight against

1 Like

They need to be nerfed

2 Likes

The absolute worst part was that I had to kill all of them once because they didn’t take any damage from AoE with their buff. One of them was earlier in the team than the two others so one of them always took more damage. Then the Yins started spamming deathstroke and I got super lucky it didn’t hit my cloning Torrentide.

2 Likes

I rolled 2 of them and have them in my IC Team with a Harleking to back them up :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m OK with 2 but 3 is too hard to deal with

Death revenge, poison revenge (awkward but possible), kill with a move that makes you die from recoil, AoE… there are a number of ways for dealing with this very rare occurrence.

Island Challenge is the one place in the game we can make this fun, crazy combos that aren’t allowed elsewhere in the game. I think it’s totally fair people get to make them.

2 Likes

uh.This is the characteristic of ic.

use snowflake then. his snow monster sacrifice themselves and yin passive wont activate

Still, it sucks when you’re trying to reach a goal in the event and run into this potentially unbeatable team to which you are very likely to lose. I barely made it.

1 Like

But you still made it :+1::+1::+1:

If you delete the game you wount have to worry about losing to yins and yangs

3 Likes

If you delete your forum account you won’t need to worry about posting stupid stuff like this.

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

But if you did delete first i wouldnt need to reply to your stupid comment.

Whether you delete or not there’s absolutely no need to act like a 12 year old

2 Likes

Oof, that was maybe the worst comeback ever :joy: But yeah I agree with what Unown said so let’s end it here.