Motordragon

I think that Motordragon is quite annoying in pvp, but I don’t have any countermeasures. It can easily disrupt your team and rhythm. I think the official should make some ridiculous counter-attacks of this annoying motordragon.

2 Likes

Magga, white elephant thrower, duscy… They all can easily remove bronzeshells

Hahaha your lucky you missed old motor dragon that dude was instant win

But these pets are not strong. . .

Magga isnt strong ?:joy:

Duscy is strong too😂

Can you put picture? I am not playing the English version, I am not familiar with the name you said.hahaha.thank you

They all got the same Name in Every language i think

Motor just recently got used more, especially now that you can use motor for doge to give enemy 2 fire type shells to use double counterstrike. Dunno why people whine that fire type isn’t “common” when you literally can give them to the enemy :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Josuinho is back and causing people problems.

Motor is 5 shells in your team.

I make 1 mistake and I die lol.

Run a DR team and you don’t even have to worry about killing off your own shells :ok_hand:

Works every time

1 Like

Exactly. Dog also refreshes the usage of moon and se motor.

Motordragon disrupts the enemy line-up but is almost useless on the field. Since the abuse of the bronzeshells has been nerfed heavily his glory days are over. With the SS and Canishogun he is much more viable now but definitely not overpowered. It’s good to finally see him usable again and balanced.

Any monsters that kill off teammates can help counter Motordragon, but otherwise the bronzeshells can kill themselves quite quickly. I personally think Lunartic can cause a lot more disruption and be a bigger problem than Motordragon.

Motor has guaranteed shells at least, moon can be close to useless in many moments