Mortar mythic

Since there’s no mortar mythic,i think there should be one cuz mortar monsters are awesome.
Deraptor
Monster rarity: mythic
Attribute: mortar
Element:???
Monster form: Dragon/Dino

First form
Derap
Active skill:
Load Mortar(130TU)
Hell burst mortar(50TU)
Passive:
Stun immunity

Second form
Derapia
Active skills:
Load mortar(130TU)
Piercing mortar(50TU)
Killing mortar(50TU): This skill deals massive damage to the monsters that have an ability that can be killed (like sleep,stun,poison,chrono etc). It also negates revenge affect like poison,stun,sleep,mirror and payback.But it doesn’t negates eternal ability like Phoenix revenge or or demonic rebirth.This skill ignores shields and HG.
Ally revive mortar(70TU)(3):This skill revives the last Ally monster that died at 40% HP. It can be used 3 times per battle.
Passive:
Stun immunity
Hold ground

Third form (Awakened)
Deraptor
Acive skills:
Load Mortar (100TU)
Double piercing mortar
Killing mortar
Ally revive Mortar
Passive skills:
Stun immunity
Hold ground
Secret skill(50TU)
Raptor reload: This skill loads a mortar also purifies, slightly heals some HP and adds overwatch to the user+barrier
Speed :80%
If you like the idea then be sure to like it.
It will be the first mortar mythic
Well there’s a second choice for killing mortar
Devine mortar (50TU)(1): This skill heals and purifies all ally monsters and adds shields. It can only be used once per battle.

8 Likes

It could have double load mortar, to be paired with other mortar monsters, but it is a good idea. Its element could be storm, because raptors are fast and storm represents this speed.

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion

It could be Rockolossus’ little brother

2 Likes

But his TU is 100 when awakened

2 Likes

Maybe big cuz it’s a mythic😃

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right.

1 Like

To be brutally honest, this monster looks like it doesn’t know whether to be support or sweeper. Killing mortar looks kind of pointless when you’ve got piercing /double piercing mortar and bypassing certain random passives seems both confusing and unnecessary.

Raptor reload is basically normal load but faster and applies overwatch. Load mortar is randomly lower TU. Divine mortar is exactly the same as blessing mortar but with the TU reduced from 160 to 50?? This huge TU reduction and how it’s a reusable move (blessing mortar is Tricranium’s SS) sounds like it would be OP.

I love the concept of ally revive mortar but a large part of mortar moves is they’re reusable. Maybe make it higher TU if you’re worried about its power.

Sorry to be such a downer, but I think what this monster needs is to focus on one concept. Right now it has healing, shielding, overwatch, double piercing, stun immunity, tanking, reviving and bypassing revenges. Personally I would focus on it being a support monster with the revival skill and maybe a double load mortar then scale back it’s damage potential. It could be like a mythic Gryphking of sorts. Otherwise you could go for the sweeping with maybe the revive move for some versatility but scale back the defence/support like removing hold ground and the healing.

This is just my opinion. Ignore it if you wish and don’t take it personally :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was about to exchange killing mortar with devine mortar… both skill doesn’t stand at the same time

True, I was mixing your ideas to exaggerate my point. Sorry for that!

1 Like