Monsters name change

So,I want the devs to change these mons name.It may sound stupid to you but it really make sense to me.Let see what the devs do.

1.The godfeather to The grandfeather
2.Timberlord to Timbergiant/Timberaxe
3.Nightlord to Nightunicorn
4.Lordsreign to Guardsreign

Please devs change the names.

No don’t to change any

1 Like

The names you came up with suck and are worse than the original.

6 Likes

Also Godfeather is a play on the word ‘Godfather’ and changing it to grandfeather makes it have ZERO sense. Timberlord isn’t the best name, the two you suggested aren’t very good either. Seriously?? Nightunicorn? It doesn’t roll off the tongue nicely, and nightlord is just so much better. Lordsreign is already good as it is.

4 Likes

Or u just want a nickname system?
U can give a nickname to ur Pokemon in most games

I want to change their name because They have God and lord with their name…And It seems like Associating with GOD.

Ok so you clearly don’t understand the names at all. Lord refers to a medieval lord who served under a king. Godfeather is a reference to the movie the Godfather, you know, that mafia movie. And outside of that a godfather is something many people have, so there is literally nothing wrong with the names

4 Likes

Lol
Kamiwyrm
Kami means god in Japanese
Don’t you want to change this one too?

yeah yeah…

Lmfao :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: you’ve got to be kidding me with this :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Changing the name of The Godfeather is an insult to all mafia people (Italians) like me.

That said, there are a couple names I’d change too:

• Sherloid to Sherlockoid. Unless there is copyright involved.

• Lordsreign to Deusvult

• Shiny Bitterbeast to Butterbeast

• Tortogeist into Ghostudo

6 Likes

I agree solely with butterbeast. It would be nice if shinies got a slight change in name, like shiny lavaronix to aquaronix or shiny shadowhunter to angel hunter

hey @Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD, this guy has problem with some monsters having god and lord in their name, then do him a favour and put god, lord or almighty etc in every monsters name in his neo mon account , eg lord Fallout , Goddess Bastia, like this,and give him the most epic burn :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I would name it Blaster Blade Neo version

Why dont you keep your shi£ty jokes at your home little punk.I guess I have more problem with your toxic a$$.

Deusvult sounds really cool, butterbeast is pretty funny ngl, i want it.

thats what i said to your mom last night, I have problem with that goddamnn ■■■…

1 Like

lmao hoes mad

It seems that you are in a desperate need of ■■■■ in your ■■■

1 Like

things getting heated in the Neo community.