Message for developer and player

Please developer could you created a new form of godfeather because after the story I do not see godfeather win against pingouinator without improves .It would be really good for the story (PS: clung well for us too). godfeather after all is the star of neo monster.don’t forget that.

I just killed 2 penguinators with dragaia. Biters are fine.

It is to make the story more logical since the end of the first part we see that godfeather is crush by penguinator, to make it more exciting it would be good to introduce in the second part of the new story a new stage for godfeather evolution for overcome definitly pengouinator (PS. I do not please me too I easily overcome pengouinator ).it for the coherence of the new history and our pleasure all.don’t forget that will soon squeezed first birthday neo monster.it will be very interesting .what do you think guys ?

I think that the final part of the event has already been finalized. Something else is going to happen as the story would be boring if it had the same pattern over and over again. We don’t know what is up with lector. So that will probably have something to do with it.

It’s to stage a comeback because obviously on the 22nd the next part will release and Abe will most likely make some kind of epic comeback.

There is a reason it is call Godfeather…as good as saying it is the Godfather…so probably end it with Godfeather still holding on to the throne…><"